Bullet Pattern Cheat Defensive Behavior
|The title of this article is unofficial; an official name hasn't been found, so it's been given a fitting title by the editors of this wiki for amenity, either from a popular fan-name or a mere description of the topic. If an official name appears, then it should be moved to the official name.|
"Bullet Pattern Cheat Defensive Behavior" is defined by a state that you can trigger while trying to exploit some danmaku attack pattern safe point or cheating spot, also sometimes these behaviors seems to be triggered without reason, since going to the trigger spot is a suicidal action. It has this generic name because there is a possibility of this happens in spellcard attacks and non-spellcard ones too. Knowing more about a specific defensive behavior will also let you know better how that specific bullet pattern works.
This page is dedicated to talk about this kind of behavior in Touhou-games bullet patterns.
- Touhou Koumakyou ~ Embodiment of Scarlet Devil (東方紅魔郷)
- Touhou Youyoumu ~ Perfect Cherry Blossom (東方妖々夢)
- Touhou Eiyashou ~ Imperishable Night (東方永夜抄)
- Touhou Kaeizuka ~ Phantasmagoria of Flower View (東方花映塚)
- Touhou Fuujinroku ~ Mountain of Faith (東方風神録)
- Touhou Chireiden ~ Subterranean Animism (東方地霊殿)
- Touhou Seirensen ~ Undefined Fantastic Object (東方星蓮船)
- Touhou Shinreibyou ~ Ten Desires (東方神霊廟)