- Welcome to Touhou Wiki!
- Account registration has been reopened! Register an account if you wish to edit.
Below is a timeline of events within the Touhou Project universe. Please note that there is speculation involved in the dating of some events.
There are two calendars in common use in Gensokyo: the Gregorian calendar, which is the main calendar used by Gensokyo's inhabitants, and a youkai lunisolar calendar, which is generally restricted to Youkai Mountain. The youkai calendar is based on the phase of the moon - as a result, it runs somewhat offset from ours. All events in this timeline will use the Gregorian calendar with estimated youkai calendar dates in brackets for important events where they can be deduced (under the assumption that the youkai calendar is determined in the same way as the Japanese lunisolar calendar), except for articles from the Bunbunmaru Newspaper and the Kakashi Spirit News, which are originally dated in the youkai calendar (the numbering is assumed to represent issue numbers in each month; see Notes below for more details). CE (Common Era) and BCE (Before Common Era) are used instead of AD and BC.
Years are numbered as "Season X", where season 0 equates to 1885. This is therefore conjectured to be the year that the Great Hakurei Barrier was created.
- 1 Month names
- 2 Historical events
- 3 Before the Windows era
- 4 Present era
- 4.1 Seasons 113-117 (1998-2002)
- 4.2 Season 118 (2003) - Year of Moon, Autumn, and Wood
- 4.3 Season 119 (2004) - Year of Star, Winter, and Metal
- 4.4 Season 120 (2005) - Year of Sun, Spring, and Earth
- 4.5 Season 121 (2006) - Year of Moon, Summer, and Fire
- 4.6 Season 122 (2007) - Year of Star, Autumn, and Water
- 4.7 Season 123 (2008) - Year of Sun, Winter, and Wood
- 4.8 Season 124 (2009) - Year of Moon, Spring, and Metal
- 4.9 Season 125 (2010) - Year of Star, Summer, and Earth
- 4.10 Season 126 (2011) - Year of Sun, Autumn, and Fire
- 4.11 Season 127 (2012) - Year of Moon, Winter, and Water
- 4.12 Season 128 (2013) - Year of Star, Spring and Wood
- 5 Notes
- 6 References
- 7 External links
The lunisolar calendar uses the traditional names of the Japanese months, from the old lunar calendar. In outside Japan, these were discarded in favor of simple numbered months (ichigatsu, nigatsu, etc.) with the adoption of the Gregorian calendar, but are still commonplace in poetry and historical television.
- April - Deutzia Month (卯月 uzuki)
- May - Planting Month (皐月 satsuki)
- June - Month of Water (水無月 minazuki)
- July - Book Month (文月 fumitsuki)
- August - Leaf Month (葉月 hazuki)
- September - Long-lasting Month (長月 nagatsuki)
- October - Month of Gods / Godless Month (神無月 kannazuki)
- November - Frost Month (霜月 shimotsuki)
- December - Priest-running Month (師走 shiwasu)
- January - Affection Month (睦月 mutsuki)
- February - More Clothes Month (如月/衣更着 kisaragi)
- March - Sprouting Month (弥生 yayoi)
In addition, the calendar also has an intercalary month, simply named "Thirteenth Month". The method for determining placement of the intercalary month is unknown.
New Year's in Gensokyo is on the 1st of the Deutzia Month. For the purpose of this timeline the months are numbered the same as their corresponding months in the Japanese calendar (e.g. Uzuki = 4).
|4.6 billion years ago?||Gods create the Earth|
| Paleozoic era
(Early Cambrian to Late Devonian 542-374 million years ago)
|The life that arose from the seas battled for existence, and its conclusion (Late Devonian extinction 374 million years ago?) resulted in the oceans being tainted with impurity. The survivors of the fight for survival advanced their way onto land, which then knew no impurity.|
| Paleozoic era - Cenozoic era
(Early Carboniferous 374 million years ago to present era)
| On land, the epic battle for survival unfolded once more. There were very few victors, and most were destroyed in the battle, becoming extinct. The land becomes impure as a result.
|Considerable antiquity||The keystone is pulled out to create Heaven. All creatures on Earth perish as a result.|
|25 million years ago|| Japan is created by Izanagi-no-mikoto.
|Japanese mythology|| The hiding in the cave.|
|Japanese mythology|| The White Rabbit of Inaba.
|Japanese mythology|| Surrender of the country|
|Japanese mythology|| Comparison of the heights of the mountains|
|Far in the past|| Tsukuyomi takes his relatives to move to the moon. Development of the lunar capital, start of lunarian civilization.|
|Chinese mythology|| Chang'e drank the elixir of immortality and went to the moon.|
|Japanese mythology|| Great Suwa War
|478/07/07||Mizue no Uranoshimako goes to the lunar capital.|
|574/02/07||Birth of Toyosatomimi no Miko (1/1 in the lunar calendar)|
|Before 587 CE||Seiga Kaku comes to Japan.
|587 July||By Mononobe no Futo's secret manoeuvring, the Teibi no Ran broke out.
|622/04/08||In order to become a shikaisen, Toyosatomimi no Miko ascends to sleep.|
|Around 648||Birth of Hieda no Are|
|Before Taketori Monogatari||Birth of Fujiwara no Mokou|
|Around 1300 years ago (672-707 CE)||Kaguya Houraisan is banished to earth; Taketori Monogatari; flight of Kaguya and Eirin. Afterwards, they live hidden in Eientei.|
|At the end of Taketori Monogatari||Fujiwara no Mokou drinks the Hourai Elixir and becomes a person of Hourai, and disappears from public.|
|681-712 CE||Hieda no Are compiles the Kojiki.|
|Well over 1000 years ago (nearly 1300 years ago?)||
|~1200 years ago (~800 CE)||Hieda no Aichi, first child of Miare, begins the Gensokyo Chronicles.
|825 CE||Mizue no Uranoshimako returns to his home village.
|More than 1000 years ago||
|990/04/28||Shuten-doji is exterminated by Minamoto No Yorimitsu and his "four big" subordinates.
|About a thousand years ago||Aya Shameimaru settles in Gensokyo|
|Summer 1153||Emperor Konoe begins to have nightmares. The cause is traced to a dark cloud that appears on the palace rooftop during the night. Minamoto no Yorimasa fires into the cloud and kills the youkai inside. (The Tale of the Heike)|
|Several hundred years after Taketori Monogatari||Tewi Inaba reveals herself to and joins Eientei.|
|1430-1476 CE||The reign of Vlad "Dracula" Tepes.|
|500 years ago+||Youkai Expansion Project.|
|~1503 CE||Birth of Remilia Scarlet.|
|~1508 CE||Birth of Flandre Scarlet.|
|300 years ago+||Youki Konpaku becomes Hakugyokurou's gardener.|
|~300-400 years ago (900-1000 years after Taketori Monogatari)||Fujiwara no Mokou and Kaguya Houraisan re-encounter each other; they begin a cycle of repeatedly killing each other.|
|1707||Most recent eruption of Mount Fuji.
End of Edo period, Meiji and afterwards
|100 years ago+||Period of the 8th Child of Miare, Hieda no Aya.
|1872-1885 CE||First official circulation of Japanese paper money. (Predates the Great Hakurei Barrier)|
|1885 CE (0)||Epoch of Gensokyo's season numbering.
|~1885 CE (~0)||Creation of the Great Hakurei Barrier.|
|~100 years ago||Birth of Patchouli Knowledge.|
|1905 CE (20)||The yamainu is officially extinct in the Outside World.
|1945 CE (60)||Official conclusion of World War II.
|Before 1963 (78)||Kourindou is established.|
|78/10/1st (~November 1963)||(Bunbunmaru Newspaper) "New Shogi Discovery?"|
|1969/07/21 (84)||Neil Armstrong plants a flag on the moon.
|~1969-?? (84-??)||Lunar War.
|~35 years ago||Reisen Udongein Inaba arrives in Gensokyo.|
|~1976-1986 CE (~91-101)||Ghost Immigration Plan.|
|95/4/3rd (~May 1980)||(Bunbunmaru Newspaper) "What Would the Propriety of Mist Nets Be?"|
|98/3/2nd (~April 1984)||(Bunbunmaru Newspaper) "Skeletal Remains Found from the Dead Well"|
|Less than 60 years ago||Youki Konpaku retires and Youmu Konpaku becomes the new gardener of Hakugyokurou.|
|109/7/1st (~August 1994)||(Bunbunmaru Newspaper) "Presenting the Ninth Are Maiden"
|Before 1998 CE||The Scarlet Devil Mansion appears in Gensokyo.|
Before the Windows era
Highly Responsive to Prayers (created 1995, released November 1996)
Story of Eastern Wonderland (released August 15, 1997)
Phantasmagoria of Dim.Dream (released December 29, 1997)
Lotus Land Story (released August 14, 1998)
Mystic Square (released December 30, 1998)
- These PC-98 games shows the release dates as a possible reference, not what time the actual events take place. The canonicity of the PC-98 games is disputed (see Canon for details), however many later games in the series take place near their release dates, but certainly not on them.
- Some later works and statements may imply they took place significantly later than their release dates. Cursory pieces of evidence taken together could imply Story of Eastern Wonderland through Mystic Square took place from 2001 to 2003.
- Rinnosuke in Curiosities of Lotus Asia Chapter 22's first half believes that Marisa Kirisame only started using star magic after 2001, while Marisa's strategy guide in Story of Eastern Wonderland's omake says her third attack uses star magic, although that is just one attack. However, by the time Phantasmagoria of Dim.Dream takes place, many of her attacks use stars.
- Marisa and Reimu are indirectly referred to as "children" in Chapter 22's first half (2001), and Marisa is noted as a child in Lotus Land Story's manual. Although ZUN has stated he doesn't want to give specific ages to those two, the chronology from this becomes more reasonable if Lotus Land Story took place much later than 1998.
- Reimu's profile states that Embodiment of Scarlet Devil, which takes place on 2003/08/12, is chronologically not too far from Mystic Square. Also Reimu says in a hidden dialogue that "It's been a while since my last job" in Embodiment of Scarlet Devil.
Shuusou Gyoku Extra Stage
- The canonicity of this stage is highly questionable since the Seihou Project is set in the future and is a separate series to Touhou. The stage does not use the Hakurei spell card rules, but takes place after the PC-98 games. If the stage predates the Hakurei spell card rules, a 2003 dating for Mystic Square would therefore imply a small window in 2003 for this to take place.
Seasons 113-117 (1998-2002)
113/7/1st - (Bunbunmaru Newspaper) "Sudden Location Change at Poltergeists' Concert"
114/10/1st - (Bunbunmaru Newspaper) "Is the Middle Prismriver Sister Going Solo?"
115/5/4th - (Bunbunmaru Newspaper) "In Search of New Sounds"
115/8/4th - (Bunbunmaru Newspaper) "Mysterious Luxury Item Arrives at Kourindou"
116/8/2nd - (Bunbunmaru Newspaper) "Demon Lurks in the Dark in Broad Daylight"
2001/11/18? - Curiosities of Lotus Asia Chapter 21 (flashback)
117/9/2nd - (Bunbunmaru Newspaper) "The Truth about the Enigmatic History Society"
Season 118 (2003) - Year of Moon, Autumn, and Wood
2003/08/12 (118/7/15) - Embodiment of Scarlet Devil
- The Vampire Incident (Perfect Memento: Reimu Hakurei) must have occurred at an unknown time before this date.
- First usage of the Hakurei Spell Card Rules to resolve an incident.
Winter - Curiosities of Lotus Asia chapters 1-2 (Colorful PUREGIRL chapter 1) "Gensokyo's Shrine Maiden and the Fifteen Fascinating Books"
Winter - Curiosities of Lotus Asia chapter 3 (Colorful PUREGIRL chapter 2) "Illusionary Bird"
Winter - Curiosities of Lotus Asia chapters 4-5 (Colorful PUREGIRL chapter 3) "Complete and Elegant Tea Time"
2004/05/08 (118/3/20) - Perfect Cherry Blossom
Season 119 (2004) - Year of Star, Winter, and Metal
2004/05/18-19 (118/3/30-119/4/1) - Perfect Cherry Blossom Extra/Phantasm Stage
119/5/1st - (Bunbunmaru Newspaper) "Spring-Summoning Ritual Held to Counter Prolonged Cold Wave"
119/5/3rd - (Bunbunmaru Newspaper) "Mysterious Flower Petals Beneath the Cherry Trees"
119/6/3rd - (Bunbunmaru Newspaper) "Large Number of Straw Effigies Found In Forest Behind Shrine"
Rainy season - Curiosities of Lotus Asia chapters 6-7 (Colorful PUREGIRL chapter 4) "Furnace of Drizzle"
119/7 - Immaterial and Missing Power
119/7/4th - (Bunbunmaru Newspaper) "Out of Season, the Great Setsubun Festival at the Scarlet Devil Manor"
Summer - Curiosities of Lotus Asia chapters 8-9 (Colorful PUREGIRL chapter 5) "Summer Drizzle Hall"
2004/09/27-28 (119/8/14-15) - Imperishable Night
119/8/3rd - (Bunbunmaru Newspaper) "Treasure Hunter Races the Night", "Youkai Practices Animal Abuse"
119/8/4th - (Bunbunmaru Newspaper) "Suspicious Fire in the Bamboo Forest"
119/8/5th - (Bunbunmaru Newspaper) "Phantom Procession on a Midsummer Afternoon"
2004/10/29 (119/9/16) - Imperishable Night Extra Stage
119/9/2nd - (Bunbunmaru Newspaper) "Insects' News Service Starts"
119/9/4th - (Bunbunmaru Newspaper) "Mysterious Pattern in Flowerbed"
Autumn - Curiosities of Lotus Asia chapter 10 (elfics chapter 1) "Unrelated Mound of Higan Flowers"
119/10/2nd - (Bunbunmaru Newspaper) "The Village of Cats"
119/12/1st - (Bunbunmaru Newspaper) "A New Dream Medicine for Modern Gensokyo"
Winter - Curiosities of Lotus Asia chapter 11 (elfics chapter 2) "Purple-transcending Light"
Winter - Curiosities of Lotus Asia chapter 12 (Reisaishii 2 chapter) "Deity's Tool"
Winter - Curiosities of Lotus Asia chapter 13 (elfics chapter 3) "Imprisoned Light, Window of Snow"
119/1/4th - (Bunbunmaru Newspaper) "Audacious Donation Fraud"
Season 120 (2005) - Year of Sun, Spring, and Earth
Sexagenary cycle year.
Spring - Curiosities of Lotus Asia chapter 14 (elfics chapter 4) "Colorless Sakura"
Spring - Eastern and Little Nature Deity chapter 0
Spring - Phantasmagoria of Flower View
120/4/1st - (Bunbunmaru Newspaper) "Flower-Viewing Continues at the Shrine"
120/5/1st - (Bunbunmaru Newspaper) "Width of the Sanzu River Calculated"
120/6/1st - (Bunbunmaru Newspaper) "Ice Fairy Eaten by Giant Toad"
2005/07/14-15 - Eastern and Little Nature Deity chapter 1
2005/07/23 - Bohemian Archive in Japanese Red "Wind's Extra"
Summer - Curiosities of Lotus Asia chapter 15 (elfics chapter 5) "A Nameless Stone"
120/8/3rd - (Bunbunmaru Newspaper) "Strange Reverse Rainbow in the Summer Noon"
2005/09/23 - Eastern and Little Nature Deity chapter 2
120/10/13th - (Bunbunmaru Newspaper) "Night Sparrow's Promising New Operation"
2005/11/17 - Eastern and Little Nature Deity chapter 3
120/11/1st - (Bunbunmaru Newspaper) "Eientei Hosts Lunar Capital Expo"
120/11/2nd - (Bunbunmaru Newspaper) "Rabbit Horn League Protests Shrine Banquet"
Autumn - Curiosities of Lotus Asia chapter 16 (elfics chapter 6) "Non-Functional Shikigami"
Winter - Eastern and Little Nature Deity chapter 4
120/2/1st - (Bunbunmaru Newspaper) "The Midwinter Moon's Great Explosion"
Winter - Curiosities of Lotus Asia chapter 17 (Elnavi chapter 16) "Price of a Paper at Luoyang"
Winter - Curiosities of Lotus Asia chapter 18 (Elnavi chapter 17) "Moon and Kappa"
Winter - Eastern and Little Nature Deity chapter 5
Season 121 (2006) - Year of Moon, Summer, and Fire
Winter - Curiosities of Lotus Asia chapter 22 (Elnavi chapter 21) "The Universe the Youkai Saw"
2006/12/27 - Hieda no Akyuu's Gensokyo Chronicle published
Winter - Strange and Bright Nature Deity chapter 4
2007/01/25 - Strange and Bright Nature Deity chapters 5-6
Winter - Curiosities of Lotus Asia chapter 23 (Elnavi chapter 22) "The Contagious God"
121/1/2nd - (Bunbunmaru Newspaper) "What Is the Future Of The Worn Out Tool?"
Season 122 (2007) - Year of Star, Autumn, and Water
Moriya Shrine arrives in Gensokyo
Spring - Strange and Bright Nature Deity chapters 7-8
2007/05/01 - Silent Sinner in Blue Prologue
2007/05/02 - Curiosities of Lotus Asia chapter 24 (Elnavi chapter 23) "The Charming Moon"
Spring - Strange and Bright Nature Deity chapters 9-10
Spring - Curiosities of Lotus Asia chapter 25 (Elnavi chapter 24) "Blessings of the Shrine"
2007/07/16-17 - Strange and Bright Nature Deity chapters 11 and 12
2007/07/29 - Silent Sinner in Blue chapter 1, Cage in Lunatic Runagate chapter 1, Inaba of the Moon and Inaba of the Earth chapter 1
2007/07/30 - Silent Sinner in Blue chapter 2, Inaba of the Moon and Inaba of the Earth chapter 2
2007/08/~04 - Silent Sinner in Blue chapter 7
Summer - Curiosities of Lotus Asia chapter 26 (Elnavi chapter 25) "The Night the Storm Clouds Rolled In"
2007/08/28 - Silent Sinner in Blue chapter 3, Silent Sinner in Blue chapter 8 (moon part)
Autumn - Strange and Bright Nature Deity chapters 13 and 14
2007/09/25 - Silent Sinner in Blue chapter 4, Cage in Lunatic Runagate chapter 2 and chapter 7 (flashback), Inaba of the Moon and Inaba of the Earth chapter 4,
Autumn - Mountain of Faith
Autumn - Inaba of the Moon and Inaba of the Earth chapter 5
2007/10/26 - Silent Sinner in Blue chapters 5-6, Cage in Lunatic Runagate chapter 3
November - Inaba of the Moon and Inaba of the Earth chapter 6
November - Silent Sinner in Blue chapter 8 (Gensokyo part)
2007/11/07 - Curiosities of Lotus Asia chapter 27 (Elnavi chapter 26) "Mechanism of Fortune"
2007/11/10 - Silent Sinner in Blue chapter 9, Cage in Lunatic Runagate chapter 5 (part 1), Inaba of the Moon and Inaba of the Earth chapter 9
2007/11/12 - Silent Sinner in Blue chapter 10, Cage in Lunatic Runagate chapters 4 and 5 (part 2)
2007/11/17 - Silent Sinner in Blue chapter 11 (first part), Cage in Lunatic Runagate chapter 5 (part 3), Inaba of the Moon and Inaba of the Earth chapter 11
2007/11/-- - Inaba of the Moon and Inaba of the Earth chapter 22
2007/11/23 - Cage in Lunatic Runagate chapter 5 (part 4)
2007/11/24-25 - Silent Sinner in Blue chapters 11 (second part), 12 to 19, 20 (flashback), Cage in Lunatic Runagate chapters 5 (part 5), 6, 7 and final chapter first half
2007/12/07 - Silent Sinner in Blue chapter 20 (first part, Yuyuko part)
December - Cage in Lunatic Runagate final chapter second half (part 1)
December - Cage in Lunatic Runagate final chapter second half (part 2)
2007/12/25 - Silent Sinner in Blue chapter 20 (last part) and final chapter, Cage in Lunatic Runagate final chapter second half (part 3)
December - Inaba of the Moon and Inaba of the Earth chapter 7
2007/12/31 - Strange and Bright Nature Deity chapter 15
2008/01/01 - Strange and Bright Nature Deity chapter 16
Season 123 (2008) - Year of Sun, Winter, and Wood
- The Hakurei Shrine destroyed by an earthquake, rebuilt, and then destroyed again.
123/7/2nd - (Bunbunmaru Newspaper) "The Hakurei Shrine Collapses"
Hakurei Shrine has been rebuilt.
December/January - Subterranean Animism
- Palanquin Ship released from underground by geyser
Season 124 (2009) - Year of Moon, Spring, and Metal
124/8/1st - (Bunbunmaru Newspaper) "A Super Accurate Extreme Local Weather Forecast!"
124/8/3rd - (Bunbunmaru Newspaper) "A Step in Translating with the Mysterious Zombie", "The Buddhist Service for the Youkai at the Night of Summer"
Late summer / autumn - Oriental Sacred Place chapters 5, 6
Autumn - Double Spoiler
124/11/3rd - (Bunbunmaru Newspaper) "Opinions Divided On Mountain's Future Direction"
End of autumn - Oriental Sacred Place chapters 7, 8
Season 125 (2010) - Year of Star, Summer, and Earth
2010/12/30-31 - Oriental Sacred Place chapter 12
125/12/4th - (Kakashi Spirit Report) "Aliens From a Brightly Burning Ball of Fire?"
Winter - Wild and Horned Hermit chapter 4
Winter - Oriental Sacred Place chapter 13
Early spring - Wild and Horned Hermit chapter 5
Season 126 (2011) - Year of Sun, Autumn, and Fire
Spring - Ten Desires
Early summer - Wild and Horned Hermit chapter 6
Early summer - Oriental Sacred Place chapter 14
126/6/5th - (Kakashi Spirit Report) "The Legend of the Veil Marriage Act"
126/7/1st - (Bunbunmaru Newspaper) "A Savior for the Falsely Accused Victims?"
Summer - Wild and Horned Hermit chapter 7
Summer - Oriental Sacred Place chapter 15
Winter - Wild and Horned Hermit chapter 9
Winter - Oriental Sacred Place chapter 17
126/12/4th - (Bunbunmaru Newspaper) "A New Business in the Busy Time at the End of The Year"
Winter - Wild and Horned Hermit chapter 10
Winter - Oriental Sacred Place chapter 18 (final)
Winter - Symposium of Post-mysticism
Season 127 (2012) - Year of Moon, Winter, and Water
Summer - Wild and Horned Hermit chapter 13
Autumn - Forbidden Scrollery chapter 1
Season 128 (2013) - Year of Star, Spring and Wood
May/June - Wild and Horned Hermit chapter 17
Early summer - Forbidden Scrollery chapters 8-9
Summer - Hopeless Masquerade
Summer - Wild and Horned Hermit chapter 18
Summer - Forbidden Scrollery chapters 10-11 Note: Chapters 10 and 11 of Forbidden Scrollery and Chapter 18 of Wild and Horned Hermit happen in the same time period as Hopeless Masquerade.
- The Bunbunmaru and Kakashi articles are notated in the form e.g. 葉月の五 (Hazuki 5th), as opposed to the standard date form 葉月五日; it is believed that the last number is actually an issue number instead of a day number (e.g. 5th issue of Hazuki rather than 5th day of Hazuki). Supporting this is the fact that the numbers only pass 5 once (120th season, Kannazuki 13th, Mystia's article), which by this hypothesis may be explained by Aya putting out large numbers of extras for the tengu newspaper competition. Moreover, treating the numbers as dates causes a discrepancy between Imperishable Night (Harvest Moon Festival, so 15th day of Hazuki of 119th season) and Sakuya's article (119th season, Hazuki 3rd), which explicitly comes afterward. The timeline is written under this assumption.
- Curiosities of Lotus Asia - Chapter 24
- The kanji 無 usually means 'none', but here it's used in an archaic form to show possession
- The kanji 無 is probably being used to show possession as with Minazuki. However, there is a false etymology that claims that since in this month the Shinto kami gather at Izumo (in which the month is named Kamiarizuki, Month with Gods) there are no gods in the rest of the country. Other etymologies have been suggested.
- Scarlet Weather Rhapsody - Ending 2
- Cage in Lunatic Runagate - Chapter 3
- Scarlet Weather Rhapsody - Ending 11
- Neo-traditionalism of Japan/Story
- Silent Sinner in Blue - Chapter 19
- Cage in Lunatic Runagate - Chapter 4
- Symposium of Post-mysticism/Bunbunmaru Newspaper 9
- Symposium of Post-mysticism/Nue Houjuu
- Perfect Memento in Strict Sense/Dragon
- Perfect Memento in Strict Sense/Oni
- Double Spoiler/Spell Cards/Level 6
- Oriental Sacred Place - Chapter 16
- Bohemian Archive in Japanese Red/Kaguya
- Imperishable Night - Kaguya Houraisan's profile
- Perfect Memento in Strict Sense/Yuyuko Saigyouji
- Gensokyo Timeline on the Japanese Touhou Wiki