Fandom/Phantasmagoria of Dim.Dream
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Rikako looks similar and has a similar name to Rika. These two are speculated be the same character, or related.
- Rikako is often compared to Yumemi Okazaki and Nitori Kawashiro.
- Rikako is also compares to Patchouli Knowledge due the similarities in her design
- She is often portrayed in fan works holding a stop sign. This is due to ZUN's statement about originally drawing her with one before her debut .
- Because of her close and receiving end of the relationship to Yumemi Okazaki and possibly her blonde hair, she is depicted as Sunohara from Clannad.
- Due to most of the endings of Phantasmagoria of Dim.Dream in which she strikes Yumemi with a folding chair, Chiyuri is often depicted with them in fanworks, mostly notable in the fangame Touhou Soccer Moushuuden.
- Even though Yumemi's sprite shows her having long hair, she is more commonly drawn with short, shoulder length hair.
- Due to the shape of her Danmaku, it's become a minor meme in fan art to portray her wielding a weapon that looks like a punisher, a crucifix shaped weapon from the manga Trigun most famously used by Nicholas D. Wolfwood.
- When Double Dealing Character was first announced, some fans speculated that Sekibanki was Yumemi due to only seeing a small screenshot of her when revealed.
- Due to her theme name (Strawberry Crisis), she's often seen with them or having them as her favorite food.
- Yumemi is sometimes associated with darkness or is treated to have an antagonistic personality.
- Some fans draw Mimi-Chan together with Ruukoto because they are both machines made by the same creator.
- Mimi-chan has been depicted to have a character riding on top of her. This is because of Marisa who first rode her, and because Mimi was ridden in the original manga as well.