Phantasmagoria of Flower View/Gameplay/Frame Data
This article lists the Frame Data in Phantasmagoria of Flower View.
- Normal Speed — Number of frames taken to move from the left boundary to the right boundary of the playing field
- Focused Speed — Same as above
- Scope Speed — Number of frames needed to fully deploy field/scope (which activates spirits)
- Charge Speed — Number of frames to charge up one level of spell
- Charge Delay — The lag between two successive charges - is an indication of how long your Level 1 spellcard lasts for (as you can't start charging until it's complete); add 9 frames to allow for the time it takes to begin charging
Do remember that Scope Speed shouldn't be taken at face value - it's trivial to Komachi who instantly covers the entire screen and then rapidly shrinks. With Marisa, you can activate the target spirits just by 'strafing' past and unfocusing in a fraction of the time it takes to fully deploy the scope - same with Sakuya (whose field direction moves so fast it's irrelevant how long it takes to unfold it if you specifically want to activate a given spirit).
|Character||Normal Speed||Focused Speed||Scope Speed||Charge Speed||Charge Delay|