IOSYS's second Touhou album.
Along with IOSYS's first album, this album is very hit and miss. Also, the style varies so greatly it's tough to really give a general review. It's got (almost) gabber, a rappish hardcore remix, comedy tracks, and just arranges. The tracks that are good, are very very good though.
01. 惑いて来たれ、遊惰な神隠し ～ Border of Death
- This track is ridiculously cool. Guitars, screaming, and flash videos. A fantastic arrangement of Yukari's famous song.
- This track is hilarious. You can almost imagine Shanghai and Hourai singing this or something. The flash video for this piece also adds greatly to the experience. Cool-and-Create/10
- No flash video this time, but instead a rather mysterious, and cool Ancient Temple arrange. Starts out very very mysterious, and you delve into the temple. A wonderful, more serious track.
- When I first heard this I thought wow these vocals are terrible, but I couldn't stop listening, and it got horribly stuck in my head. A very unique arrange of Colorful Path, which is also a great song.
Recommended to :
- Fans of joke arranges
- Fans of many styles
- People who can deal with hit and miss albums
Not recommended to :
- Fans of only one style
- Fans of arranges faithful to their original score.