Talk:Double Dealing Character
Rin in Double Dealing Character
It's Orin in the image ZUN posted in his blog? The one where Sakuya is fighting with. http://kourindou.exblog.jp/iv/detail/index.asp?s=20469044&i=201305/11/42/e0088742_455584.jpg So we can add it to her article if she really is. --Camilo113 (talk) 01:57, 11 May 2013 (UTC)
- I don't think there's sufficient proof that it is her. I would wait.- Kiefmaster99 (talk) 02:40, 11 May 2013 (UTC)
- Even if so, it should be more appropriate to wait until we find the image of her whole body. I think the work of this wiki should bw for precise, official information and rapid, early scoop should be the work of forum sites, or of twitter. --masuo64 Talk 09:27, 11 May 2013 (UTC)
- Numerous people have pointed out that she doesn't appear to have cat ears, has green eyes, and no wheelbarrow. Assuming it's Rin a this point would be irresponsible. ― Darkslime 14:28, 12 May 2013 (UTC)
Spell Card Practice?
Wasn't Spell Card Practice Also In Touhou 8, Or Do Some People Forget That, Because They Only Mention Touhou 13, For It's Spell Card Practice When It Really Started In Touhou 8. Just Asking. AWMonopolyMan 000 (talk) 14:37, 13 May 2013 (UTC)
- I can add a note if you really want to, but I think everyone pretty much knows that Imperishable Night had spell practice in it. Ten Desires was probably mentioned because this will be the second game in a row to have spell practice mode, which has never happened before. ― Darkslime 17:56, 13 May 2013 (UTC)
Maybe it's something dumb, but "Three-stage demo" means that there will be 3 stages or THE 3rd stage?
- It means it'll include the first three stages, as the demos always do. I will reword it to be less confusing. :) ― Darkslime 17:54, 13 May 2013 (UTC)