Jump to navigation Jump to search
- If you see a mistake in translation or writing, do not be afraid to change or debate it. More correct translations should be preferred over incorrect "established" names.
- Use material from official sources to write summaries and such. This includes but is not limited to Dialog, Scenario, Omake.txts, Print Works, Official Profiles, ZUN Interviews, and ZUN E-Mails. Keep any and all speculation off the pages and inferences to a minimum.
- For Fandom, be able to back up your claims. While it is plausible that character A may be crossed with character B from series C, if there isn't any/very little evidence that they are, it's not a fact.
- Make sure Trivia are original and unique. Trivia cease being "fun" when it turns into "Character A is the Nth character with feature X".
- Do not post any speculation unless it has already gained reputable status. Otherwise, it's just forcing your views onto other people.
- If a new page, headline or bullet point is added, be willing to commit to adding information to it. This is to prevent too many pages, headlines or bullet points containing barely any information of worth.
- Due to the nature of the Touhou Project, posting of any and all derivative works are welcome. This includes but is not limited to fangames, fanfiction, comics, and music CDs. Keep it obvious that it is a derivative work. This is easily done by adding the "Fangame", "Fanfiction", or "Arrange CD" category.
- Fanmade characters are an exception to this. DO NOT add fanmade characters to this wiki. Notable fanmade characters can be noted in the "Canon" page of the character they are derived from.
See also Project:Simplified ruleset