Welcome to Touhou Wiki! Please enjoy your stay, and we wish you many successful edits.
- Check out the most Recent changes to the Wiki, for a good idea on current editing work.
- Questions? You can ask at the central discussion page or on the talk page associated with each article, or post a message on my talk page. You can also chat with us directly on IRC in #touhouwiki, at irc.ppirc.net
- Need help? The Community Portal has an outline of the site, and pages to help you learn how to edit.
- Please sign in every time you edit, so that we can recognize you!
- Confused about Wiki editing? We have some general guidelines we like to follow.
- Don't forget if you've just created your account, you have to wait 24 hours and make 1 edit before creating articles. See here for more info.
We're glad to have a new member of the community!
Well, you would have been able to move a page, as that does not require any sort of admin powers to do so. But since you created a page ( which was a redirect ), you would need to delete the page first before conducting the move. And deleting a page requires to have admin powers. So we'll have to wait for an admin to do so now.
...just like that. Coyc took care of it.
- HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW THE MOVE BUTTON WAS HIDDEN. ;_;
- I thought that, since I couldn't see the Move button, I didn't have permission to do it myself, so I went ahead and searched on Wikipedia their article moving procedures and followed them here... derp (well at least I know now) -- Naï (talk) 13:45, 23 May 2014 (UTC)
Which wiki are you attempting to link to?
Usually the code works like this
[http://Iamyourlink.net I describe your link] and the http as well as the space is important. Lemme know if you need help with anything else. ♥★♦ (talk) 09:27, 27 May 2014 (UTC)
- It's working now '-', but I had failed at linking to the THPP wiki and Wikipedia. I think I might have been forgetting the http:// prefix... thanks for the help, either way. Naï (talk) 12:12, 27 May 2014 (UTC)
Ojou-sama no DokiDoki Daisakusen new pages
Hi there. :-) I weren't sure if you're aware of this, so I thought I'd say this anyway. If you look at Category:Ojou-sama no DokiDoki Daisakusen, you can see that a page for the walkthrough and gameplay already exists. I was wondering if maybe the pages you've created and these existing pages can be merged, if possible. Hope the edits go well btw :-) ～ Tony64 (Talk/Con.) 16:59, 29 May 2014 (UTC)
- I wasn't. Which means I created them for no reason. '-'
- Is this the reeeeal liiife? Is this just fantasyyyy?
- The pages were badly organized, as they weren't linked to the game main page... so I checked around for game information and found that the wikia had everything in the right place, so I thought "wow, how rare for wikia to be the more updated one for once" and was proceeding to copy the pages. -.-
- I'll arrange a merge later by editing the old pages with what I researched and know, then ask for the pages to be moved by an admin to the new pages I created, I think... sigh. Thanks for the warning, I think it'll actually make my job easier overall, even if there are administration fixes to be done now... -- Naï (talk) 18:47, 29 May 2014 (UTC)