Welcome to Touhou Wiki! Please enjoy your stay, and we wish you many successful edits.
- Check out the most Recent changes to the Wiki, for a good idea on current editing work.
- Questions? You can ask at the central discussion page or on the talk page associated with each article, or post a message on my talk page. You can also chat with us directly on IRC in #touhouwiki, at irc.ppirc.net
- Need help? The Community Portal has an outline of the site, and pages to help you learn how to edit.
- Please sign in every time you edit, so that we can recognise you!
- Confused about Wiki editing? We have some general guidelines we like to follow.
We're glad to have a new member of the community!
Momiji 14:20, 13 May 2011 (UTC)
If possible, refrain from uploading many files that you won't use anyway. Thanks. --WGH 20:19, 12 June 2011 (UTC)
eh uh I'll try to for future reference. I was just adding them since i had them lying around... It's okay for me to add them right? -Sierul
- Of couse XD were not like a super strict wiki where nobody can edit, you know... ;) Just keep to to this scheme so it can save time on editing ;) OK? ～ Tony64 (Talk/Con.) 00:08, 7 July 2011 (UTC)
Double Spoiler spell card strategies
Yeah i'll try to get around to that soon ~Sierul
You haven't done anything recently and so far you only completed the first 5 stages of Double Spoiler in terms of spell card strategies. When will you start creating strategies for stage 6? --Rockmari 02:11, 12 October 2011 (UTC)
Probably once I finish with the color palettes for Hisoutensoku
Hi. It seems you are adding albums (well.. Group name, ablbum name, image and convention) with just some text and a stub. I think it is highly preferable to have at least some information filled in with use of the musicartle template. Just add it to Category:Unfinished/MusicArticles, with at least the album's tracks. ☢ Quwanti 01:58, 14 January 2012 (UTC)