Thank you, Touhou-Tyle. You've make some my awkward edits fixed & better. I'm happy to see your fine editing. Owing to your workings, this wiki has been getting nearer to the legacy of culture, I think. Please edit & fix articles on your pace, & go with other people & me. Again, thank you for your editing! --Masuo64 22:17, 22 November 2008 (UTC)
- No problems. That's the nice thing about a wiki, that everyone can cooperate to improve the articles. TOUHOU-Tyle 06:52, 23 November 2008 (UTC)
About Patchouli's article
Thank you for correcting my odd edit. But My last edit was reverted to confirm that the rumored thing isn't the fact. That sentence says "Patchouli has been rumored". This means that the rumored thing seems true but less-founded, & that there is some possibility. But EoSD was released on August in '02 and Negima started on February in '03. So I think there should be some sentence saying so. What do you think about my suggest? And you wroted down "odd wording", then what is a proper wording for example? Please tell me, my editing ability isn't very good & needs more improvement. --Masuo64 03:29, 16 December 2008
- The only thing odd about it was the use of 'although', which is used to join conflicting phrases. Here we have
- A) Yue is rumored to be modeled after Patchouli.
- B) EoSD was released before Negima.
- There is no conflict between these statements, so the use of although seems weird. TOUHOU-Tyle 18:43, 15 December 2008 (UTC)
- I see... There is the sentence "Patchouli has been rumored to be the inspiration for the character Yue Ayase..." I took it for what is saying that Patchouli's life as character was inspired by Yue; Patchouli might be a copy. It should be read as Patchouli inspired Yue's life as character; Yue might be a copy. Hmm, I need more learning... Thanx Touhou-Tyle! --Masuo64 19:06, 15 December 2008 (UTC)
About my Character
hey do u think i could make a page for my character?