|Touhou Ageha DESTINY|
2011-07-10 (Meigetsusai 2)
Touhou Ageha DESTINY (東方アゲハ DESTINY)
is a doujin album by IOSYS
released on 2011-07-10 (Meigetsusai 2). It features vocal arrangements of themes from Embodiment of Scarlet Devil, Imperishable Night, Phantasmagoria of Flower View, Mountain of Faith, Subterranean Animism and Ten Desires.
- miko (Alternative ending)
- Shihori (A-One)
- 山本椛 (monotone)
- 岩杉夏 (ディリバレー・ダイバーズ)
- >>96 (HAPPY I SCREAM!!)
- 神波千尋 (Tennenjemini)
- ランコ (BUTAOTOME)
- 樹人 (虚空臨界点)
- 03. カエル相撲ミシャグジ場所での無気力相撲疑惑問題 (3:53)
- 06. 西行寺幽々子のLife Border Station収録前控え室 (4:17)
- 07. おしりサナエ虫 (3:18)
- Butt-sanae Bug
- arrangement: ARM
- lyrics: 夕野ヨシミ, ARM
- vocals: ARM, minami
- guitar: ARM
- original title: 少女が見た日本の原風景
- original title: 信仰は儚き人間の為に
- source: 東方風神録 ～ Mountain of Faith
- 09. KAPPA JAPAN テレショップ YASUMOTO２号 (4:08)
- The name of this CD and the apperance of the jacket illustration show that it is the 2nd version of their previous work, 東方アゲハ. But they never share the concept / all the works in the former CD are an omnibus collection of musics provided to other circle's CDs, which have been not included in their CDs till then; on this CD, all the musics are composed newly for this CD.
- The 1st track is a parody of one of popular numbers of Maximum the Hormone, "Rokkimpo Goroshi".
- The title and lyrics of the 2nd track is a parody of an anime series "Puella Magi Madoka Magica (jpn. 魔法少女まどか☆マギカ), which became popular in 2011.
- The 3rd track is a satirical joke for the sumo-wrestler's match fixings and the media's sensationalism in 2011. Look at more information.
- The 5th track is a parody of the most famous anti-drug catchphrase in Japan used once at a TV commercial, "Will you stop stimulant or will you stop human?" ("Kakusei-zai yamemasu ka? Soretomo ningen yamemasu ka?", 覚醒剤やめますか？それとも人間やめますか？).
- The title of the 7th track is a parody of Wikipedia:Oshiri Kajiri Mushi (Butt-biting bug, おしりかじり虫), which somehow got popular throughout Japan in 2007.
- The 11th track is a parody of Kana Uemura's song, Godess in the Toilet (toire no kami-sama, トイレの神様).