Bubbling Imaginary Treasures/Gameplay
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article describes the overall gameplay and background information for Bubbling Imaginary Treasures.
- The Arrow Keys move the character around
- Z causes a short barrage of shots to be fired; it may be held down for rapid fire
- X releases a bomb, also known as a spell card or spiritual attack (presuming you have bombs left)
- ⇧ Shift slows the character's movement, and changes the nature of the character's shot; it generally makes your attacks more focused.
- Esc pauses the game and brings you to the in-game menu
- Q returns you to the title screen when the game is paused
- Ctrl fast-forwards through any dialogue and replays
- Home ≣
Point of Collection