Fandom/Hidden Star in Four Seasons
This sub-article lists unofficial content associated to characters that originally appeared in Hidden Star in Four Seasons.
- As another insect youkai, she is sometimes depicted with Wriggle Nightbug. She is also shown running away from Yamame Kurodani.
- She is often depicted as yandere or yangire due to carrying a rather big knife.
- Fans joke that she is old Sakuya (or Yukari with a knife).
- Due to their similar jobs of protecting shrines, she is sometimes depicted with Kyouko Kasodani, who guards the Myouren Temple. Coincidentally, they are also both green-haired and have tails with animal ears.
- Aunn is often depicted with a verbal tic, saying "ah uun" either in reaction to things or woven into normal dialogue.
Narumi has proven popular with Chinese fans, with the catchphrase "我永远喜欢矢田寺成美" or "I'll always love Narumi Yatadera" becoming a popular copypasted meme
- People have drawn comparisons to Ran Yakumo due to their similar circumstances as servants controlled by sages with similar abilities.
- It is speculated they are based on Life and Bomb items due to their clothing colors of Purple and Green and similar role compared to those items' function. They even drop these respective items in-game.
- Mai has been compared to Soga no Tojiko due to their similarities involving shooting zig zag patterned bullets and having a green colored appearance and clothing.
- Satono has been compared to Satori Komeiji due to the fact their first names are phonetically similar and the fact they have a pink colored appearance and clothing.
- Due to her appearance, Okina has been compared to both Yukari Yakumo and Junko, with fans joking about her being either of them with different clothes.
- She is also sometimes depicted with the former because of their similar ability of creating portals, and due to both of them being two of the Sages of Gensokyo that created Gensokyo and protect it.
- Due to her spellcards in Extra Stage involving shooting from below, Okina has been compared to Seija Kijin, as well as making jokes about the latter having her backdoor in front of her.
- Okina is sometimes shown with Hata no Kokoro since the Buddhist god she's based on (Matara-jin) is closely related to Hata no Kawakatsu.