Gold Rush (Remake)
Danmaku Amanojaku Gold Rush
Screenshot of the title screen
Single-player puzzle Danmaku shooting Game
Danmaku Amanojaku Gold Rush (弾幕アマノジャク ゴールドラッシュ) is an unofficial replica of the original Touhou Project game Gold Rush by a Chinese programmer. It was created because the original game hasn't been released to the public, giving people the chance to see what it's like to play Gold Rush. Apparently, all the information in this remake comes from videos recorded at the Digital Game Expo and players' descriptions, trying to make it as accurate as possible to the gameplay. See original article for gameplay and other information.
- The text on the title screen of the replica is slightly to the right compared to the official version (OV) and the background has more yellow than the OV.
- The themes in the OV are arrangements of their original themes; this replica seems to just take the original themes without arranging them.
- When you collect a koban in the OV, you'll see sparkles. However in the replica, you don't.
- Everytime you activate the miracle mallet (real) in the OV, the picture on the right will dim to indicate you can't re-use it until it un-dims after about the second. There no indication to this in the replica.
- Maidens of the Kaleidoscope - A Remake of Danmaku Amanojaku Gold Rush by Chinese
- 百度贴吧 - 东方吧 - 【复刻】弹幕天邪鬼GoldRush复刻版制作完成 posted on 23th November 2014, 10:55 pm UTC+8