Makoto Hirasaka (比良坂 真琴) is a Japanese artist and illustrator of Touhou works, releasing under his personal doujin circle Clash House. He is responsible for the artwork in Strange and Bright Nature Deity, Oriental Sacred Place, and Visionary Fairies in Shrine, along with portrait art in Fairy Wars.
Official Touhou Games
Official Print Works
- 東方三月精 ～ Strange and Bright Nature Deity (CompAce May 2006-January 2009)
- 東方三月精 ～ Oriental Sacred Place (CompAce May 2009-April 2012)
- 東方三月精 ～ Visionary Fairies in Shrine (CompAce January 2016-September 2019)
- 東方文花帖 ～ Bohemian Archive in Japanese Red (Ichijinsha August 2005)
- Phantasmal Song (Unofficial work)
- 東方紫香花 ～ Seasonal Dream Vision (Tora no Ana October 2005)
- Eternity / Akizakura - cosmos bipinnatus (Unofficial work)
- Clash House
- Gap Demon (2005)
- Waning Gibbous Moon (2005)
- Comic Haiku Theater (2006)
- Touhou Kyousougeki (2006)
- Moonlit Coffin (2006)
- Fantasy Kaleidoscope (2006)
- Gensokyo Tobiscope (2007)
- Raison d'Être (2008)
- Tale of Deluged Fantasy Part 1 (2010)
- Because Strange and Bright Nature Deity was illustrated by Makoto, it was more fitting for Makoto to also draw portraits for Fairy Wars.
- On April 20, 2011, Makoto was hospitalized, and Oriental Sacred Place went on hiatus for two months.
- not an official print work but ZUN got involved