Mountain of Faith/Translation
The English transcript of Mountain of Faith for your reading pleasure.
The Japanese transcript has also been included in order to encourage fellow translators to chip in and make our translations more accurate/helpful.
- Prologue - Mountain of Faith Prologue
- Extra Story - Mountain of Faith Extra Story
- Afterword - ZUN's afterword
- Music Comments - ZUN's music comments
There are a total of 6 stages in the full version of the game, plus one extra stage:
|Stage 1||八百万の秋の神||Myriads of Autumn Gods|
|Stage 2||神々の疵痕||Scars of the Gods|
|Stage 3||瑕疵無き要塞||The Flawless Fortress|
|Stage 4||要塞の山||The Mountain Fortress|
|Stage 5||霊山に風が吹く||A Wind Blows on the Sacred Mountain|
|Stage 6||あゝ風の神よ神湖の地に||Ah, the God of Wind on the Grounds of the Divine Lake|
|Extra Stage||愉快な日本の神様||A Merry Japanese God|
Like most of the other Windows games, each of the difficulty levels have a short summary.
- Easy - A difficulty level to get you used to the controls. Advancement is basic for humans.
- Normal - A difficulty level to enjoy the game. Having faith in yourself will bring happiness.
- Hard - A difficulty level for those with a good deal of self-confidence. No need to stop and linger to enjoy the performance.
- Lunatic - The usual. If you don't know what that means, don't pick it.
- Extra - Oh, you want to play? You're pretty curious, aren't you?
The English translation patch is available for download at Gensokyo.org. To use it, you need to be running version the latest version.
|This page is part of Project Translations, a Touhou Wiki project that aims to ensure the quality of translations of all official material in the Touhou Project.|