- 2009-12-16 - inactive since 2015
- Saga Novel official website
- Vocal, Instrumental, Rock, Piano, Hardcore (2011-2012)
- シュン (Shun) — Representative (twitter), Mix & Mastering, Sound Programming
- うどんタイマーＰ (Udontimer-P) — Vocals, Arrangement, E-bass, E-Guitar, A-Guitar, Key
- ペンギン (Penguin) — Drums & Percussion
- 蒼原 響 (Aohara Kyou) — Arrangement, Piano
- シイナフユキ (Shiina Fuyuki) — Arrangement, E-Guitar, Lyrics (also a member of Murasame Umbrella and ClearLeMel)
- Silve — Promotional Videos, Design, Web, Lyrics
- Members on Hiatus
- Shell — Vocals
- じっく — Arrangement
Saga Novel is a circle who's musical style has changed since it's founding, originally a primarily Electronic circle lead by member じっく the circle has since changed to feature primarily Rock arrangements contributed by members and in addition to Electronic arrangements contributed by member . Albums by the circle will often feature female vocalists (niconico profile) and (niconico profile) who sing on Rock and Electronic arrangements respectively, male vocals contributed by member have also been featured on every album since his arrival in 2011.
As the "Ｐ" in 's name would suggest he was a Vocaloid producer before joining Saga Novel and continues to produce original Vocaloid music (), his rock arrangements with Saga Novel usually place a higher emphasis on vocals and are more emotional when compared to 's Vocaloid mylist 's more technical and higher tempo arrangement style. Drummer 's contributions to the circle have the effect of making both arrangers work appear quite technical at times, especially when combined with more instrumental focused arrangement style. The arrangements contributed by member have also changed since they first began contributing, initially arrangements by were primarily Hardcore with occasional Ambient Piano arrangements but the release of 文想夜曲 in 2013 would mark a noticeable change towards a more piano centric electronic arrangement style.