Song of Divine Tempest
While the game mostly features standard Touhou gameplay, this game can be played with up to two players on a single system.
An endless thunderstorm caused by a mysterious concert appears, draining the audiences of the Prismriver Sisters and Choujuu Gigaku. Reimu Hakurei, Marisa Kirisame, Sakuya Izayoi, and Youmu Konpaku set out to find the source of the concert and its storm. The cause appears to lie beyond the Great Hakurei Barrier (called the Great Hakurei Divide in this game).
Song of Divine Tempest is originally based on an album composed by Susumu Takajima. The samples for the instruments originate from keyboards and synthesizers from the late 1980s and early 1990s and are compressed to fit within the Super Nintendo's audio hardware. Not all songs are original; some are arrangements of songs from previous albums produced by Takajima.
- Susumu Takajima (aka Prophet Driller) — Executive Producer/Producer/Graphic Artist/Composer/Lead Programmer
- Emiko Hosokawa (Studio Emiko) — Director/Screenwriter/Character Designer
- E. Enthusiasm — Graphic Artist
- Homepage on Drillimation's website
- Game on itch.io
- Game on Steam
- Source code on GitHub
- Soundtrack album on Bandcamp