User contributions for SupremeExplosion
Jump to navigation Jump to search
21 October 2022
- 19:3619:36, 21 October 2022 +1 m Eirin Yagokoro →Origin
- 19:3519:35, 21 October 2022 −12 Eirin Yagokoro →Backstory
- 19:3319:33, 21 October 2022 −1 Eirin Yagokoro →Backstory: Look at Kaguya's omake. The emissaries were threatening to take Reisen back, it was technically not about Kaguya
- 19:3219:32, 21 October 2022 +1 Eirin Yagokoro Undo revision 455124 by Yukii-! (talk) It's not grammatically wrong. Tag: Undo
16 September 2022
- 20:2220:22, 16 September 2022 −6 Sunken Fossil World/Spell Cards/Flandre Scarlet Changing the translation to something far more accurate because "easily manipulated" is beyond wrong. Just a placeholder for now until something better is agreed upon
16 June 2022
- 19:4719:47, 16 June 2022 −7 m Marisa Kirisame →Official Profiles
- 19:4419:44, 16 June 2022 +210 Marisa Kirisame →Official Profiles: Making the context of the EoSD manual more clear. Though with the translation fixed up to be more correct in my opinion, I question if the reference is even still necessary, but I've kept it there and added more to it.
7 June 2022
- 18:3118:31, 7 June 2022 −136 Nitori Kawashiro →Appearance: This is pretty unnecessary. At least show an example first.
25 May 2022
- 22:5322:53, 25 May 2022 −435 m Reimu Hakurei →Origin
- 22:4722:47, 25 May 2022 +213 Reimu Hakurei →Origin: Reorganized and added the thing I forgot
- 22:4422:44, 25 May 2022 +316 Reimu Hakurei →Origin: An actual reference has been found, but it's not really specified that Reimu herself was based on Sayo-chan, likely just inspired. Also may need to edit again in a moment because I forgot something.
- 20:4620:46, 25 May 2022 −126 Reimu Hakurei →Origin: The citations provided are incredibly insufficient. And mentioning the bakebake is irrelevant. It's probable Reimu got inspiration from Sayo-chan, but it should not be stated so matter-a-factly.
17 May 2022
- 08:0108:01, 17 May 2022 +69 Animal Realm →Names of the Groups: Fixed the meaning of some things. Also added some more stuff to give more context.
3 May 2022
- 04:4404:44, 3 May 2022 +484 Gensokyo Timeline Undo revision 442832 by L (talk) You need to prove that they aren't actually children. There was no reason to remove this, and too much was removed anyway. Tag: Undo
15 April 2022
- 23:5023:50, 15 April 2022 −9 Double Dealing Character/Music 小物 was very poorly translated. It literally means *small thing*, nothing to do with being fussy or petty at all. It's referring to her (Seija) being weak. She's a jobber. A little punk. A weakling. current
14 April 2022
- 00:4100:41, 14 April 2022 −19 Perfect Memento in Strict Sense/Medicine Melancholy that is possibly the weird translation I've ever seen
12 April 2022
- 05:2805:28, 12 April 2022 −10 Immaterial and Missing Power OST NO "MEMORY OF"!!!!! THAT IS A BAD TRANSLATION!!!! thank you current
7 April 2022
- 19:5219:52, 7 April 2022 +119 Curiosities of Lotus Asia/Chapter 22 The Japanese names for these Buddhist figures should be prioritized since the way they're treated and depicted in Japan is often notably different from the rest of the world, like BIshamonten. References to their original sankrit names have been added.
- 01:3701:37, 7 April 2022 −84 Characters Undo revision 442490 by ThorG1058 (talk) This is an unnecessary edit. Unless you're putting Reimu & Marisa here too, it's pointless. Tag: Undo
4 April 2022
- 18:5818:58, 4 April 2022 +54 God →Characters under this Bestiary: As Eirin is a god, the Watatsuki sisters are also gods. The relationship tree of Omoikane perfectly matches up with what Eirin mentioned about the Watatsukis in CiLR. Toyotamahime and Tamayorihime, kids of Watatsumi
- 18:5418:54, 4 April 2022 0 Hina Kagiyama The only time she's called a 疫病神 is by Akyuu in SoPM, and I think in these contexts she should simply be called a misfortune god (厄神)
1 April 2022
- 21:5021:50, 1 April 2022 −1 m Shrine Maiden →Characters under this Bestiary
- 21:4921:49, 1 April 2022 +436 Shrine Maiden →Characters under this Bestiary: While it's not specifically said that Futo is a shrine maiden, but her profile in TD, ZUN's comments in Who's Who, The Febri interview, and her entry in SoPM strongly imply she was likely a shrine maiden.
- 21:3321:33, 1 April 2022 +31 Shrine Maiden →Characters under this Bestiary: As it stands now, while she is probably still a worshipper of Nawi no Kami, it's unknown if she is actually a shrine maiden currently.
- 21:1321:13, 1 April 2022 −1 m Mononobe no Futo →Origin
- 21:1321:13, 1 April 2022 +192 Mononobe no Futo →Origin: A much needed citation
- 21:0821:08, 1 April 2022 −229 Mononobe no Futo →Additional Information: There is no *maybe*, she isn't Futsuhime. ZUN stated this when talking about the origins of Futo and Tojiko's names. https://en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Febri/Ten_Desires_and_Touhou_Project_interview_with_ZUN_Part1
- 20:0720:07, 1 April 2022 −11 Shrine Maiden Removed Seihou stuff, added a trivia section for Kasen since it is relevant that she acted as a temporary stand-in, however to say that she *is* a shrine maiden is wrong.
- 19:5819:58, 1 April 2022 +60 Shrine Maiden Undo revision 442166 by Towhoweditor (talk) They are shrine maidens, actually read SSiB and actually looking at Futo's TD profile Tag: Undo
29 March 2022
- 15:1715:17, 29 March 2022 +2,243 N Talk:Divine Spirit Created page with "'''Keiki and Sagume probably should not be listed as Divine Spirit''' I understand that Keiki was listed as 神霊 in Who's Who, but Who's Who isn't exactly the most accurate..."
28 March 2022
- 06:5606:56, 28 March 2022 −3 m The Untold History of Japanese Game Developers Interview No edit summary current
- 06:2206:22, 28 March 2022 −560 The Untold History of Japanese Game Developers Interview None of what was said in this long interview contradicts anything that ZUN previously in past statements. The links go to biased blog posts that bring up controversial events that aren't relevant to this interview.This warning is unneeded.
- 06:1206:12, 28 March 2022 +47,233 The Untold History of Japanese Game Developers Interview At first I wondered why so much of this interview was missing, and now I understand why. It's soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo looooooooooooooooong. Anyway the deed is done.
26 March 2022
- 20:3420:34, 26 March 2022 0 m Marisa Kirisame →Reimu Hakurei
- 18:4318:43, 26 March 2022 −6 Phantasmagoria of Flower View/Story/Sakuya's Scenario →Sakuya vs. Eiki (Episode Final): Refining the previous changed line current
- 06:3706:37, 26 March 2022 −113 Phantasmagoria of Flower View/Story/Sakuya's Scenario →Sakuya vs. Eiki (Episode Final): Fixing some funky translations
24 March 2022
- 04:5704:57, 24 March 2022 +163 Marisa Kirisame →Reimu Hakurei: The person who worded this had to be a degenerate shipper because jesus christ can't you just write things in a neutral way without trying so hard to imply a romantic relationship? Get your head out the damn gutter
10 March 2022
- 07:3807:38, 10 March 2022 0 m Nue Houjuu →Official Profiles: I know it's a minor edit but who the heck left a lowercase n
27 February 2022
- 18:3418:34, 27 February 2022 −10 Touhou Hisoutensoku/Music →Music List: part 4 and hopefully final part of removing 'memory of'
- 18:3318:33, 27 February 2022 −10 Immaterial and Missing Power/Music →Music List: part 3 of removing memory of
- 17:5917:59, 27 February 2022 −10 Immaterial and Missing Power OST part 2 of removing "memory of"
- 17:5717:57, 27 February 2022 −10 Touhou Hisoutensoku OST Pretty bad translation. The "memory of" was completely unnecessary. Might come back later
- 17:0217:02, 27 February 2022 +6 Personal Memo on Youki →Translation: forgot a word current
- 16:5416:54, 27 February 2022 −14 Youkai whoever put vice versa is an idiot current
- 08:2008:20, 27 February 2022 +124 ZUN →Partially translated: did the thing
- 08:2008:20, 27 February 2022 −124 ZUN →Untranslated: the long interview is partially translated, changing categories
- 08:1008:10, 27 February 2022 −25 Personal Memo on Youki Retranslated this mess. Man was this poorly translated.
23 February 2022
- 19:1719:17, 23 February 2022 −4 Touhou Daiundousai/Characters/Phantasmagoria of Flower View Team →Shikieiki Yamaxanadu: I'm sorry I had to do it current