Once opening the program, a window will pop up and on the left is the list of Touhou games. Put a check on the box on the ones you wish to use (I recommend no more than three to avoid confusion and for those not fluent in Japanese). Then, highlight the one you wish to find the path for and click the '...' button. Point to the folder where the Touhou files for that exact game are. It has to be, for example, C:/Touhou/PerfectCherryBlossom (opening this address has all the Touhou files for that certain game), not C:/Touhou/. Note that folder spacing works so there should be no need to edit your folder names.
If you receive a 'Path' error, then that means the program cannot find the music file or it cannot recognize the music files.
For quick reference, here are the titles and the translations in order.
東方紅魔郷 (TH06 The Embodiment of Scarlet Devil)
東方妖々夢 (TH07 Perfect Cherry Blossom)
東方萃夢想 (TH07.5 Immaterial and Missing Power)
東方永夜抄 (TH08 Imperishable Night)
東方花映塚 (TH09 Phantasmagoria of Flower View)
東方文花帖 (TH09.5 Shoot the Bullet)
東方風神録 (TH10 Mountain of Faith)
黄昏酒場 (Uwabami Breakers)
東方緋想天 (TH10.5 Scarlet Weather Rhapsody)
東方地霊殿 (TH11 Subterranean Animism)
東方星蓮船 (TH12 Undefined Fantastic Object)
東方非想天則 (TH12.3 Touhou Hisoutensoku)
ダブルスポイラー (TH12.5 Double Spoiler)
妖精大戦争 (TH12.8 Fairy Wars)
東方神霊廟 (TH13 Ten Desires)
東方輝針城 (TH14 Double Dealing Character)
弾幕アマノジャク (TH14.3 Impossible Spell Card)
東方紺珠伝 (TH15 Legacy of Lunatic Kingdom)
東方心綺楼 (TH13.5 Hopeless Masquerade)
東方深秘録 (TH14.5 Urban Legend in Limbo)
Goes by letter shortcut.
Above the P: Currently loaded Touhou Game
-N:Create a new Playlist
-P: Open a Playlist
-E: Opens folder browser for playlist and the playlist window.
F: Edit music configuration (Name, loop, etc)
V: Opens the path list (this automatically opens up when launching for the first time)
W: WAV Extractor
S: Name Interface. Top is for the player, the second is for the WAV extractor.
H: Directs to the creator's site for the program.
Drop-down menu is selected game.
Center Buttons from Top to Bottom:
-Add selected song to playlist.
-Add all songs from the selected Touhou game to playlist.
-Add all songs from all added Touhou games to playlist.
-Delete selected song from playlist (to the right)
-Delete all songs from playlist
Bottom buttons from left to right:
Open->>Save playlist->>Close playlist window
WAV Extractor Window
-S: Extracts selected songs, including settings applied. '...' to pick path. First button top to commence operation, bottom to cancel.
-X: Close WAV Extractor window.
First two options:
1. Add all songs from loaded Touhou Games
2. Remove all songs
Options after that are the currently loaded Touhou games.
-N: Ignores all applied settings to the songs. Toggles on or off.
-O: Filename format
-F: Edit song settings.
Song Setting Window:
1. Times to loop. If you want the song to play again, type in 2. If you want to play the song twice, type in 3 and so forth. This applies to both the player and extracted wav.
2. Position to start the song. If you want it to start playing 0:05, then type in 5. Default is 0.
3. Position to end the song. This depends on the length of the song. If the total length of the song is 1:50, and you want it to end at 0:10, then type in -100. This goes by the seconds. If you want it to have, for example, play it a bit longer for 10 seconds, then type in 10.
4. Length of Fadeout of the song. If you want the fadeout to be 10 seconds long when it reaches the end, type in 10. Using the example from above, it starts fading out at 1:40.
5. Fadeout settings???
Rest below: Same thing but applies to all loaded games.
Buttons: Left to right, top to bottom
Save Settings->>Open Settings