Takkoman -Kouzatsu World-
|Attention: This article is a stub and it needs expanding with more information related to the article's topic. If you canin any way, please do so.|
|Takkoman -Kouzatsu World-|
May 27, 2012 (Reitaisai 9)
Single-player story mode
XP or higher, 2.0GHz or higher Intel Pentium-compatible CPU, 512MB or higher RAM, DirectX 9.0c or higher, Shader 2.0-enabled, 64MB or higher VRAM
Takkoman -Kouzatsu World- is a Mega Man X (more precisely Mega Man Zero) series like platform game, starring "Takorin" - a fanmade Touhou secondary creature born in the Scarlet Weather Rhapsody strategy & chat thread (東方緋想天攻略雑談スレッド touhou hisouten kouryaku zatsudan sureddo) from the Touhou gensou board (東方幻想板 touhou gensou ita) - created by illuCalab.
Note: Currently (Ver.1.100),
Hard mode, Lunatic mode, EX stages and Takopedia are still under progress of development, and yet have not been implemented.
- Main article: Gameplay
A free trial version is available for downloading.
How to download: Jump to the Download page, and then click whichever mirror works for you.
- A pun: "Takorin" + "Mega Man" (or Rockman: the original Japanese title) = "Takkoman"
- Kouzatsu (攻雑): abbreviation for Scarlet Weather Rhapsody strategy & chat thread (東方緋想天攻略雑談スレッド touhou hisouten kouryaku zatsudan sureddo). When you say Kouzatsu (攻雑), it refers to the Kouzatsu thread itself, or the Kouzatsu thread made creatures and their fanmade settings (latter is used in the game).
- Takkoman -Kouzatsu World- official site (Japanese)
- illuCalab. official site (Japanese)
- たこりん the Nicopedia page for Takorin (Japanese)