I'm certain I've seen this list somewhere on the wiki, but I can't seem to locate the page so I'm just remaking it. Many pre-Windows characters have no title or profile, and even a couple of the Windows ones don't either, but I'm leaving their names in the list for now.
None of the character pages have official profiles for Shoot the Bullet except Aya (I guess there just aren't any from that?) But StB does still have what looks like a list of titles that Aya must have written- Shoot the Bullet: Characters. Maybe those should be included too? Or are those stage names and not titles? Hyperactive Monster Cat has a good ring.  they are apparently titles, even though a few sound nothing like a title at all.
- I made the original version, but thought it was messy and out of date and asked J5983 to delete it. This version looks nicer. However, it would be nice if the games each title is used in were listed beside them (I'll get to that eventually if you don't want to put the effort.) -7HS
- I've added the new characters from MoF that have been revealed so far. Also I started adding the game numbers next to some of the titles. I'm not sure what looks best, but for now I've just italicized the titles so that visually they don't merge with the numbers next to them so much. Also, I removed Assistant Professor from Chiyuri since I think I had just gotten that one from her occupation when I first wrote it, not an actual official title. Didn't notice it until I started trying to find what game that title came from, but there might be a couple others like that I'll find when I get to them.
- I'm going to suggest that for titles originating in official non-game sources, like Shikieiki's title of Supreme Judge of Hell which comes from Perfect Momento, the source be written as (PM) or something similar to how the games are written as (TH09) and such.
Some characters may not be necessary to include in the list. Ones that never had an official profile to begin with such as The Five Magic Stones are most likely going to be permanent blanks in the list.
I see some titles with the ending of MS allcast...what does that mean? If it means Mystic Square then how come is it by some characters where they only appeared in one game?MaronaPossessed 20:21, 8 May 2011 (UTC)
- After the ending of MS, the staff roll starts with the character's names & titles, which screens "Project by TOUHOU Allcast" (sic.). I made a big change on Jan. 27. 2011, then thought these were worth adding since they were composed by ZUN himself and they weren't a content of ending. --masuo64 Talk 07:08, 9 May 2011 (UTC)
Youmu's PoFV title
There's been some recent back-and-forth on the translation of Youmu's title.
- Half-Human Half-Yuurei and Half-Baked - Previous
- Human half of the Half-human Half-ghost - Deathsoul4 'seriously that was a misleading translation'
- Half-grown up of the Half-human Half-ghost - Doncot 'the phrase "半人前" means "amateur", but chose some words so it would't lose the wordplay that ZUN made'
Setting aside the ghost/yuurei issue for now, "half-baked" seems like a much clearer translation than "half-grown up", and funnier to boot. Particularly since Youmu is lacking more than just skill (Remember "I don't mean to boast, but because I have less presence than a human or ghost I'm great at hiding" *gets spotted instantly, insists it was a fluke, gets spotted instantly again*?). --Prime32 16:37, 8 May 2012 (UTC)