Why are you using the Chinese pronunciation? It should be Hakkero. Also, it's probably best not to change the Mini-Elemental-Reactor bit; that's simply a translation into English. - Pilpsie
- I was following Guixing's lead who put Bagualu on Article_and_Interview:_Sakuya (I guess he didn't know its meaning in Touhou?)
- Also, I changed to 'Elemental Reactor' because I noticed the spelling used in Master Spark was ミニ八卦炉 -7HS 02:13, 29 September 2006 (PDT) (created this page as anon)
- Guixing: I'm so surprised my respect made a controversy about "Bagualu". The reason why I used this term was it came from the Chinese legend, so I thought it was better to pronounce like that; if so, I also should read "Hakugyokurou" as "Baiyulou". If you think it's better to change "Bagualu" to "Hakkero", I'll do so. And, I admit the lack of its knowledge in Touhou.
- This isn't a controversy; I just wanted to be consistent with the Japanese names. Goku also came from Chinese legend, but I'm pretty sure kids have no clue who "Song Wukung" is. - Pilpsie 21:14, 29 September 2006 (EST)
- Please feel free to move this page and edit the links leading to it. I'm not attached to one name or another, just wanted to unify the various references. -7HS 01:19, 30 September 2006 (PDT)
I'd suggest adding somewhere an image of a hakkero. If no in-game ones are avaiable, ¿perhaps some external link will do? I'd try to show a pretty good example I've just googled, but spambot won't let me... - Inari, the mischievous fox =^·^=