Talk:Mountain of Faith/Story/Reimu's Scenario
うーん seems to be a sound word that could mean just about anything. Here though, could it mean 'Yum', as in 'Yum, fresh fried potatoes'? (fries?) - AlephNull 07:36, 23 May 2007 (PDT)
- I think you're right, Reimu's just admiring the scent here; a simple "mmmm" should suffice. - Tetrominon 17:12, 25 May 2007 (CDT)
- Thanks, edited. - AlephNull 11:11, 28 May 2007 (PDT)
Wikipedia's ref tag doesn't seem to work here. Is there a way to make nice-looking links to footnotes? - AlephNull 08:41, 23 May 2007 (PDT)
I'm not sure how to interpret this sentence. The current translation is 'Well, I'll tell you what's up ahead, so why don't you just go on?', which I'm guessing takes 'この辺の河童' to mean 'This kappa here' (inline with Nitori's very candid manner of speech so far). But this sentence doesn't really make sense, since we don't see her telling Reimu anything further (of course, maybe she did, just that we don't get to see it). Should we interpret it as 'The (other) kappas around here will tell you what's up ahead, so why don't you just go on?', which makes more sense? (Maybe the full version of Touhou 10 will answer this problem, if it turns out that there are other kappas) - AlephNull 10:55, 24 May 2007 (PDT)
- Isn't it more like "(I'll) tell the kappa around here (about you), so go on, now"? --爆龍 14:27, 24 May 2007 (PDT)
- The dragon-man is correct. I should stop doing translations when I've been up for 16+ hours. --T. Solamarle 14:48, 24 May 2007 (PDT)
- Thanks, I've edited it in. - AlephNull 07:39, 25 May 2007 (PDT)
This sentence from Nitori, it literally means "I won't say bad things", but it's actually an expression that means "I won't mince words.". So the whole sentence would be "I won't mince words, you'd better turn back and leave". --Nietz 11:28, 20 August 2007 (PDT)
- Yes, that does seem to be the case. Thanks, and sorry I didn't notice this note sooner. --T. Solamarle 16:52, 11 September 2007 (PDT)
If any of the below are just irrelevant, just delete is please. >< -- Estaron 00:13. 31 August 2007 (JST)
- >And I was trying to chase you away just now...
- 'I thought I already chased you away just now.'
- >Or, it's almost like you weren't even hidden.
- 'Or, maybe because you weren't hiding'
- >So there was another shrine besides ours ...
- 'Wasn't ours the only shrine...?'
- >But if you say you want a fight, you'd better be ready for one
- I think this sentence has a double meaning referring to the battle and becoming a god.
- >Wow, you're too kind.
- >But, you know, even if we set you up in our shrine,
- >I don't know if we'll get any more followers.
- I think the tone is more unfriendly.
- 'None of your buisness.'
- 'Putting that aside, even if we set you up in out shrine'
- 'who knows if we'll get more followers in the first place?'
- >It's not as if your faith can fall below zero.
- Kanako is implying that Hakurei Shrine has no faith at all now.
- 'Faith can never fall below 0'
- Actually, Faith cannot fall below 5000 :P -- Inari, the mischievous fox =^·^=
Could someone knowledgeable please correct the 'bgm' names for each stage? They're totally out of sync with the Mountain_of_Faith:_Music page. Pick one please ^^ Theultramage 08:45, 12 February 2009 (UTC)