Talk:Torte Le Magic
Jump to navigation Jump to search
So, トルテ is romanized as "Torute" and the translation is "Torte". For シュー it's "Shuu" and the translation is "Shoe". And finally, for ろコアントロー it's "Koantorou" and the translation is "Cointreau".
- Should'nt "Cointreau" be written without the ro/ろ at the Beginning? Like: コアントロー.
- All the Characters of "10 Carat Torte!" seem to be named after food. On the japanese
- Wikipedia-Page 天からトルテ, they are also linked to various Sweets; in the Case of
- トルテ, シュー and コアントロー it is Torte, Chou à la Crème and Cointreau.
- So, it would be probably fitting to replace "Shoe" by "Chou".