Talk:Undefined Fantastic Object
I'm going to reorganize the page slightly in one edit - if there's a problem, it can be easily reverted. Tell me if it's okay. Darkslime 17:03, January 10, 2010 (UTC)
- I would look at it the other way: The links are already in the main article (like how most of the wiki is organized), so we don't need the navbox. Anyway, navboxes haven't superseded the typical organization yet, and there hasn't been any discussion about making that supersession happen, so I think that the navbox's content shouldn't influence the rest of the article. --TheSinnerChrono 18:21, January 10, 2010 (UTC)
- OBJECTION, Links should be in Article and not in Navbox! Go refer Wikipedia for more info. KyoriAsh 03:41, January 11, 2010 (UTC)
- Ah, got it, that's weird. Darkslime 23:29, January 11, 2010 (UTC)
Uh, not sure how much of this is spoilers. I've marked it as such, but... how much time should we nominally wait after a game is released to put the full story up? Also, I slipped a bit of the endings story in there, I don't know if that's alright either. Darkslime 19:11, January 12, 2010 (UTC)
Character Shot Types?
Ehhh...I went looking for the character's shot types and spellcards, and didn't see them at all. Why were they removed? Xenomic 05:36, 28 February 2011 (UTC)
- I moved them under the Translation section... since they didn't actually constitute "gameplay", just the names of their bullets and such. Darkslime 16:01, 28 February 2011 (UTC)
I have some complainants about the changes that where made last. I think the older style is more professional and information was listed in a good way without putting it al in the end. Even though the new one is used on almost all the pages, I think the game page should have the more professional look. ~ Quwanti 22:22, 10 July 2011 (UTC)
- I thought following other pages that's doing the same scheme might have worked, but it looks like it hasn't. I'm sorry...