Touhou Hisoutensoku/Translation/Yukari's Script
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Yukari wins Alice
|A heart dwelling within a human-shaped object.|
How is that different from a youkai, I wonder?
Yukari wins Patchouli
|The magic of the outside world is not so primitive.|
Now, there are even things like giant robots. 
Yukari wins Remilia
|That bat you saw, was it white?|
Or was it black? 
Yukari wins Yuyuko
|I'm busy lately.|
I'm busy like it's peacetime! 
Yukari wins Suika
|Oni are quite impressive, and quite popular.|
Have you perhaps gathered more faith than the clumsy gods?
Yukari wins Aya
|Hearts dwell within human-shaped objects.|
And photographs are no exception.
Yukari wins Tenshi
|The monkey who arose to the heavens rebelled from his post in rage.|
In the end, he was imprisoned upon the mountain. 
Yukari wins Sanae
|How is it?|
Getting used to this place?
Yukari wins Cirno
|If you could cool off a bigger area,|
I don't think I'd be so annoyed at work.
Yukari wins Meiling
|You living in a red building,|
that's some kind of joke, right? 
Yukari wins Utsuho
|Solar power is already not kind to the youkai.|
However, your power goes too far, to the extent of evil.
Yukari wins Suwako
|There are many selfish ones among the gods.|
I wonder if they don't notice because they are the receivers of faith.
- ^ The 1/1 scale Gundam Statue (commonly referred to as the Odaiba Gundam) stood at Odaiba, Tokyo from July to August 2009. This game was released at Comiket 76 during this time as well. Video.
- ^ This may be a reference to the manga, Billy Bat, where this question is an important plot device.
- ^ Meaning that she's not busy at all.
- ^ Sun Wukong of Journey to the West.
- ^ Other than the obvious communist reference, Meiling's surname "Hong" means red too, and she has red hair.
|This page is part of Project Translations, a Touhou Wiki project that aims to ensure the quality of translations of all official material in the Touhou Project.|