Jump to navigation Jump to search
- If you see a mistake in translation or writing, do not be afraid to change or debate it. More correct translations should be preferred over incorrect "established" names.
- Use material from official sources to write summaries and such. This includes but is not limited to Dialog, Scenario, Omake.txts, Print Works, Official Profiles, ZUN Interviews, and ZUN E-Mails. Keep any and all speculation off the pages and inferences to a minimum.
- For Fandom, be able to back up your claims. While it is plausible that character A may be crossed with character B from series C, if there isn't any/very little evidence that they are, it's not a fact.
- Make sure Trivia is original and unique. Trivia cease being "fun" when it turns into "Character A is the Nth character with feature X".
- Do not post any speculation unless it has already gained reputable status. Otherwise, it's just forcing your views onto other people.
- If a new page, headline or bullet point is added, be willing to commit to adding information to it. This is to prevent too many pages, headlines or bullet points containing barely any information of worth.
- Due to the nature of the Touhou Project, posting of any and all derivative works are welcome. This includes but is not limited to fangames, fanfiction, comics, and music CDs. Keep it obvious that it is a derivative work. This is easily done by adding the "Fangame", "Fanfiction", or "Arrange CD" category.
- Fan-made characters should only be added if they are notable/popular enough by fans to be put on the wiki. Please put only ONE category on each article (Category:Fan-made Characters) and put "Fan-made characters/" before the name within the title. See also Canon.
User accounts can only create and move pages if they're autoconfirmed. Accounts become autoconfirmed after 1 day of existence plus 1 edit. This is to help prevent spam and vandalism. Please see Help:Group_rights for a more comprehensive detail on the group hierarchy and requirements/responsibilities.