|Attention: This article is a stub and it needs expanding with more information related to the article's topic. If you canin any way, please do so.|
Tsukasa Kudamaki in Unconnected Marketeers
More Character Titles
Capable of slipping into places where one's soul is weak
Tsukasa embodies many of the tropes of being a fox spirit, talking out of both sides of her mouth, and generally attempting to manipulate people into doing her bidding through deceit or outright lies. In Unconnected Marketeers, she is generally playful and unassuming, until the protagonist gets too close to the truth, in which case she turns somewhat vicious.
- Capable of slipping into places where one's soul is weak
She can "Slip into cracks in a target's heart" as a Kuda-gitsune this could possibly mean that she can possess one's mind, in her in-game dialogue, she uses this in order to rile up Momoyo Himemushi and Chimata Tenkyuu causing them to fight you.
She is a Kuda-gitsune, a type of youkai fox who can be kept in bamboo pipes as pets.
Her given name, Tsukasa (典), typically read ten (てん), means "law" or "ceremony." Alternate meanings for the kana tsukasa (つかさ) also include chief (官) and hill (阜), which may be of more significance.
Her surname, Kudamaki (菅牧), means sedge pasture.
Tsukasa is Megumu Iizunamaru's servant and was the one who gave advice to her that started this whole ability card incident. She is also the direct cause of the protagonists fighting Chimata Tenkyuu and Momoyo Himemushi.
Appears to be Megumu's loyal servant and confidant.
She gives instructions to Momoyo.
- Tsukasa is the only midboss-only character to have dialogue portraits and an in-game name and title introduction.
- Tsukasa and Rin Kaenbyou are the only Touhou characters to appear as midbosses in three consecutive stages.
- Unlike Rin, Tsukasa keeps the same appearance throughout all of her encounters, and was never the main boss in any stage.
- Tsukasa is the only enemy character who uses spell cards but never with a spell background.
- 2021/05/04 Unconnected Marketeers - omake.txt (profile, stage 5/6/EX dialogue, Marisa's hidden ending, Sanae's ending)
|This page is part of Project Characters, a Touhou Wiki project that aims to write proper descriptions for all official characters of Touhou Project. Please keep the character page guidelines in mind when contributing.|