Twilight Frontier (黄昏フロンティア Tasogare Frontier), or Tasofro for short, is a group of programmers, composers, and artists that are known for producing a number of popular doujin games.
Chief among these are their Touhou Project fighting games, which are jointly developed with ZUN and are considered part of the actual series. On top of that, they are the only games in the series to receive proper "original soundtrack" printed albums, "published" by Tasofro themselves.
Immaterial and Missing Power was their first game that had the support of the original franchise creator; Eternal Fighter Zero was strictly a fan production, like most doujin games.
- Twilight Frontier
- 黄昏フロンティア official website
- Unabara Iruka (海原海豚) — General Producer, Character Graphics, System Graphics, Script, Sound Effects
- Nono Tarō (ののたろう) — Chief Programmer
- KuMa — Assistant Programmer
- alphes — Character Graphics, Illustrator
- Specter (スペクター) — Character Graphics
- Hasegawa Iwashi (長谷川イワシ) — Character Graphics, Background Graphics
- GOME — Character Graphics
- JUN — Sound Effects
- NKZ — Music
- Uni Akiyama (あきやまうに), a.k.a. U2) — Music