Unknown Flower, Mesmerizing Journey
Album by Team Shanghai Alice
2011-05-08 (Reitaisai 8)
Unknown Flower, (未知の花 魅知の旅 Michi no Hana, Michi no Tabi) is an official doujin album by Team Shanghai Alice released on 2011-05-08 (Reitaisai 8). It's a small addition to the "ZUN's Music Collection" series, so ZUN decided to number it "vol.5.5" instead of "vol.6".Journey
- 01. 未知の花 魅知の旅 (04:40)
- 02. 無間の鐘 ～ Infinite Nightmare (04:01)
- original title: 無間の鐘 ～ Infinite Nightmare
- source: ダブルスポイラー ～ 東方文花帖
- 03. 明日ハレの日、ケの昨日 (03:45)
- original title: 明日ハレの日、ケの昨日
- source: 東方風神録 ～ Mountain of Faith
- The second "Michi" in the original Japanese title for this CD is intended as a pun, and isn't an actual word. "魅" and "知" are the kanji for "captivating" and "knowledge", respectively.
- The CD illustration depicts three species of flowers. They are Paulownia tomentosa (キリ, kiri) on the top, Lespedeza thunbergii (ミヤギノハギ, miyagino hagi) on the upper left, and Rhododendron brachycarpum (ネモトシャクナゲ, nemoto shakunage) on the bottom, which are the floral symbols of Iwate, Miyagi, and Fukushima respectively, the three main areas affected by the 2011 Touhoku earthquake and tsunami, as a sign of ZUN's hearty hope for the Touhoku District's recovery.
- It was sold for 200 Yen during Reitaisai 8.