Also known as Mizutori
March 22, 1990
Contrary to my seemingly mindless edits, I am not a bot! When I get caught up editing, I tend to forget the time and go on long, endless rampages. Don't be too surprised if you see a long list of my edits on the Recent Changes. .__.'' I just want to update the wiki, mang.
Now, for some introductions.
I'm just a regular Touhou fan like any other here. I got into the fandom through its music, but it was the characters and gameplay that delivered the sealing blow. Gotta love dem danmaku's and dem touhou's.
I mainly edit music articles, but I have done some extensive article rewrites and helped get some organization in motion.
Let's get some trivia out of the way:
- My favorite characters are Marisa Kirisame, Sakuya Izayoi, Yukari Yakumo and Toyosatomimi no Miko.
- My favorite Touhou game is... wow, damn hard to decide. I have fond memories of playing Embodiment of Scarlet Devil, though, so maybe that one...? I honestly love them all, though. Oh, but not the fighting games. I'm awful at those.
- My absolute favorite tracks by ZUN are:
- Embodiment of Scarlet Devil: Locked Girl ~ The Girl's Secret Room, Lunar Clock ~ Luna Dial, Septette for a Dead Princess, U.N. Owen was Her?
- Perfect Cherry Blossom: Doll Judgment ~ The Girl who Played with People's Shapes, Hiroari Shoots a Strange Bird ~ Till When?, Ultimate Truth, Necrofantasia
- Imperishable Night: Plain Asia, Maiden's Capriccio ~ Dream Battle, Love-Colored Master Spark, Lunatic Eyes ~ Invisible Full Moon, Flight in the Bamboo Cutter ~ Lunatic Princess
- Immaterial and Missing Power: Broken Moon
- Phantasmagoria of Flower View: Flowering Night, Eastern Judgement in the Sixtieth Year ~ Fate of Sixty Years
- Mountain of Faith: Because Princess Inada Is Scolding Me, Dark Side of Fate, Faith Is for the Transient People, Cemetery of Onbashira ~ Grave of Being, Native Faith
- Subterranean Animism: Awakening of the Earth Spirits, Green-Eyed Jealousy, Lullaby of Deserted Hell, Corpse Voyage ~ Be of good cheer!, Last Remote
- Undefined Fantastic Object: At the End of Spring, A Tiny, Tiny, Clever Commander, Captain Murasa, Emotional Skyscraper ~ Cosmic Mind
- Double Spoiler: Bell of Avici ~ Infinite Nightmare
- Fairy Wars: The Refrain of the Lovely Great War, Magus Night
- Ten Desires: Desire Drive, Legend of the Great Gods, Shoutoku Legend ~ True Administrator
- Dolls in Pseudo Paradise: Dichromatic Lotus Butterfly ~ Red and White, Reincarnation
- Ghostly Field Club: Girls' Sealing Club, Magical Girl Crusade
- Changeability of Strange Dream: Kid's Festival ~ Innocent Treasures, Phantasm Machine ~ Phantom Factory
- Retrospective 53 minutes: Hiroshige No.36 ~ Neo Super-Express
- Magical Astronomy: Greenwich in the Sky, The Wheelchair's Future in Space
- Perfect Memento in Strict Sense (CD): Japanese Saga, Fly above Hatoyama at night - Power MIX
- (Misc): Curious Old Shanghai Tile, The Legend of God Demonic AN ORDEAL FROM GOD
My main points of focus for wiki editing are translating and sorting. If I run into any grammar or spelling mistakes I'll banish those asap too. Please note that as I'm not a native speaker of Japanese, there's always a chance that I've made a translation mistake. If you spot those and can fix them, or if you can suggest better translations, please do so!
- Current projects
- Structuring, filling out and 'fully' completing all music-related articles. I'll probably be doing this for the next 50 years at this rate :P
- I use this a lot: Groups and music album maintenance worksheet
- Transcribing, romanizing and translating various lyrics. I usually do this on a whim or if I really like a song.
I actually have a lot of ideas for projects, but my hands are full with the albums so I'm setting them on hold for now. These include:
- Artist pages (template, content etc)
- Character page Spell Card section expansion
- General aesthetics (mainly templates)
...Perhaps one of these days I'll share my thoughts in more detail.
- List of my translated lyrics (someday)
Lyrics Page Design(implemented)