Touhou arrange wishlist
Subpaged as no one cares anyway.
- Music Room Interface - Touhou BGM player/extractor/masstagger, developed with the needs of the Western fanbase in mind.
- PBG6 (Banshiryuu) Data Extractor - Why did I program this? That game sucks beyond belief.
- Touhou Vorbis Compressor - Compresses the lossless BGM used by the main series games to Ogg Vorbis. Saves (depending on the selected quality) up to 80% of a game's disk space without a noticeable impact on game performance or music quality (for most people)!
Actually, I do not like making music very much, because I dont't seem to live up to my own expectations, and it just takes forever... But unfortunately, I have all this equipment here, so I have to use it in some way, right? And actually, I do like pushing that Yamaha keyboard to it's limits.
I don't do very many Touhou arrangements, because there are too many other game soundtracks which way more deserve to be arranged. Still, there are a few.
- Sound Galaxy (11:08)
- release date: 2011-05-21
- notes: Medley composed of themes from Touhou 03/04, arranged in a cute (?) synth metal (?) style. About 50% done now. Main melodies indicated in bold. Update (2011-05-21): Uploaded a remastered version sounding way less fugly
- arrangement: Nameless Legacy
- original title: Reincarnation
- original title: Tabula rasa ～空白少女
- original title: 夢消失 ～Lost Dream
- original title: スターボウドリーム
- source: 東方夢時空 ～ Phantasmagoria of Dim.Dream
- original title: 幻想郷 ～ Lotus Land Story
- original title: Witching Dream
- original title: Break the Sabbath
- original title: 装飾戦 ～ Decoration Battle
- original title: 霊戦 ～ Perdition crisis
- original title: アリスマエステラ
- original title: Dream Land
- original title: 禁じざるをえない遊戯
- original title: Peaceful
- original title: 幻想の住人
- original title: Arcadian Dream
- source: 東方幻想郷 ～ Lotus Land Story
- original title: リーインカーネイション
- source: 蓬莱人形 ～ Dolls in Pseudo Paradise
- FLAC / MP3 / OGG / MIDI / multitrack downloads (60% done)
- As of yet unnamed Infinite Nightmare hip-hop arrange (02:24)