Hi, welcome to Touhou Wiki! Thanks for your edit to the Shizuha Aki page.
- eh? It wasn't me, so sorrie on that... it was someone else but i read a few on the Touhouimage board so yea.. wrathie
- no biggie, let's do our best for the wiki, yea? I'm not used to editing grammer and etc so.. Wrathie 13:44, 24 March 2009 (UTC)
Good morning! Thank you for your translation work, good to have you around! --Petit89 05:37, February 16, 2010 (UTC)
- Glad to help. I don't get enough practice these days otherwise, so this is a way to keep my hand in, as it were.--Apcog 05:45, February 16, 2010 (UTC)
I'm jealous since you could finish the translation that I was working on... Just kidding, thanks for your work. :) Nukivaj 02:43, March 3, 2010 (UTC)
- You're welcome. Which article are you talking about?--Apcog 15:08, March 3, 2010 (UTC)
Hello! Thanks a bunch for fixing up my translations on the DS spell cards; I tend to be too impatient to read things over carefully, and it's really helpful to have someone doing a second run-through c: Skizzaltix 22:47, March 15, 2010 (UTC)
- Glad to be of help. I sympathize with the whole impatience thing. In making changes, I try not to step on fellow translators' toes whenever possible, but the most important thing is always how the text will come across to the readers.--Apcog 03:34, March 16, 2010 (UTC)
Welcome to Touhou Wiki! Please enjoy your stay, and we wish you many successful edits.
- Check out the most Recent changes to the Wiki, for a good idea on current editing work.
- Questions? You can ask at the central discussion page or on the talk page associated with each article, or post a message on my talk page. You can also chat with us directly on IRC in #touhouwiki, at irc.ppirc.net
- Need help? The Community Portal has an outline of the site, and pages to help you learn how to edit.
- Please sign in every time you edit, so that we can recognize you!
- Confused about Wiki editing? We have some general guidelines we like to follow.
- Don't forget if you've just created your account, you have to wait 24 hours and make 1 edit before creating articles. See here for more info.
We're glad to have a new member of the community!
Momiji 21:37, 18 December 2011 (UTC)
- Thanks! I'm actually a returning member. As you can see from all the stuff above this section, I was here before the Wikipedia exodus; I just drifted off for a while. When I came back and tried to make a correction, I was reminded that I hadn't been around since the move, and apparently, my account needed to be re-established.--Apcog 23:35, 18 December 2011 (UTC)