User talk:Deadkid dk
Hey, do you have any other way I can contact you, ie e-mail or an account on shrinemaiden.org? I was wondering if you'd be available for some related translations- Mefidex 16:35, 17 May 2009 (UTC)
- I do have an account on shrinemaiden...it's _dk. My translation skills are very spotty, but I'll see what I can do. _dk 00:33, 18 May 2009 (UTC)
About ZUN Video
- Ho, when I saw the live, the disclaimer said "this is organized by several doujin circles and not associated with the Hakurei Jinja Office" (the organizer for Reitaisai). Even if it is a collaboration (though I think it's only a sponsor), it sure wasn't advertised as such. What I know they collaborated on, though, was aispace getting ZUN to allow Touhou Project characters to be used in the game. _dk 14:26, March 17, 2010 (UTC)
Welcome to Touhou Wiki! Please enjoy your stay, and we wish you many successful edits.
- Check out the most Recent changes to the Wiki, for a good idea on current editing work.
- Questions? You can ask at the central discussion page or on the talk page associated with each article, or post a message on my talk page. You can also chat with us directly on IRC in #touhouwiki, at irc.ppirc.net
- Need help? The Community Portal has an outline of the site, and pages to help you learn how to edit.
- Please sign in every time you edit, so that we can recognise you!
- Confused about Wiki editing? We have some general guidelines we like to follow.
We're glad to have a new member of the community!
Momiji 05:47, 6 February 2011 (UTC)