Welcome to Touhou Wiki! Please enjoy your stay, and we wish you many successful edits.
- Check out the most Recent changes to the Wiki, for a good idea on current editing work.
- Questions? You can ask at the central discussion page or on the talk page associated with each article, or post a message on my talk page. You can also chat with us directly on IRC in #touhouwiki, at irc.ppirc.net
- Need help? The Community Portal has an outline of the site, and pages to help you learn how to edit.
- Please sign in every time you edit, so that we can recognize you!
- Confused about Wiki editing? We have some general guidelines we like to follow.
- Don't forget if you've just created your account, you have to wait 24 hours and make 1 edit before creating articles. See here for more info.
We're glad to have a new member of the community!
KyoriAsh 12:02, 1 February 2012 (UTC)
Please insert topic title for new discussion topic and signed each time you leave a message on talk page, thanks - KyoriAsh 12:02, 1 February 2012 (UTC)
Regarding Spell Card Images
If you want to mark deletion, pleast mark at WHERE you upload, and NOT creating new page for file, unless that file has been categorized here. Also, not necessary to mark deletion for proper naming file name, as you can reupload a new version to update it. - KyoriAsh 14:41, 3 February 2012 (UTC)
On the IRC channel I was told to go to the image, click 'edit' and then add a delete template. If this isn't right, you'll have to explain to me what I'm supposed to do, since I don't really understand it. (sorry)
Also, after I upload an image with the wrong name, when I upload an image with the right name, it tells me it's a duplicate, but when I upload it makes two seperate files in all. (The original one with the wrong name, and the one with the right name.) It seems I also can't change the names of files, so the old one is just left there not being used.Flan27 00:33, 4 February 2012 (UTC)
I am aware that you are working on Mystical Power Plant, not to worry.^^; I'd simply like to make a translation request regarding the two current games of the series. Best of fortune be with you~ Risanderu Yumikozuki (talk) 18:46, 2 November 2013 (UTC)
- Really, Len'en has been my main project anyways. I'm really glad that MPP has made it to where it is now with the English patch, but in the end I was doing it kind of on the side. Well, then I disappeared for a long time, but now I'm back. Since the full versions of Len'en 1&2 are out now, there's a lot of work to be done, isn't there? ^_^;; Feel free to contact me whenever, and whatnot.Flan27 (talk) 23:16, 2 December 2013 (UTC)
Could you contact JynX about bug with Tasouken spellcard? It seems he's collecting data now on various bugs in his games so it's good to mention this one too if it wasn't told about it yet. Necrotek (talk) 16:48, 16 December 2013 (UTC)
Ok, I settled my RL stuff more or less so I'm planning to continue messing with Len'en 01 game soon. So, I'd be glad if you do additional checks for this game before I start implementing (well, you know, to reduce unnecessary efforts to fix translation afterwards :) ) Necrotek (talk) 05:37, 26 April 2014 (UTC)
Re: Len'en or something
- You are most welcome.^^
- Though I know no Japanese, so these translations are purely Google Translate coupled with logic.^^; Still, I appreciate being useful!
- I am Risa. Best of fortune be with you. (talk) 18:23, 9 December 2013 (UTC)
- Thank you for your active translations~
- When finished with Evanescent Existence, please revise my translations for the second game.^^
- I am Risa. Best of fortune be with you. (talk) 14:32, 14 December 2013 (UTC)
- Yes, no doubt about it. Earthen Miraculous Sword has a lot more text in it, both in-game and in the supplementary materials, so I kind of got tired of it and decided to neglect it for a while. There's no doubt I'll get to it, though. In fact I'm almost to that point. And thanks for leaving me a message by the way, always good to keep in contact with people. Flan27 (talk) 19:52, 14 December 2013 (UTC)
- There's a single line not translated in Yabusame's Extra.
- I am Risa. Best of fortune be with you. (talk) 08:02, 16 December 2013 (UTC)
"You got mail"
Here are some neglected lines from Evanescent Existence.
- "In other words, I will hear these words for free?"
- "In a minute account, well, who I am is yet to be determined."
- Do you think my translations are accurate?
- I am Risa. Best of fortune be with you. (talk) 09:20, 12 February 2014 (UTC)
Hello, sorry, it's been a long time! There are indeed a few neglected lines, I feel bad for them too. In truth, I'm just going to go through and do a big clean up of everything sooner or later, improving the translations where I can, checking for consistency, and of course filling in the blanks. I saw you filled in a couple, which is great. Although I'll probably play around with them eventually. Anyways, I better get back around to doing things here, huh~ Flan27 (talk) 21:03, 25 February 2014 (UTC)
- I hope you'll find the time to oversee my interpretation of EMS as well.^^;
- I'll await your corrections then~
- I am Risa. Best of fortune be with you. (talk) 16:20, 2 March 2014 (UTC)
Re: Hi there
Hi! From what I've seen on various wikis, violently pressing controversial things has a surprising amount of success. Meanwhile, any big discussion I make would not be very productive as I would ask nothing less but for the entire nature of the wiki (i.e. an inconsistent mess) to be reconsidered. Not really a lot I can do.
However, there are key edits to make that don't really go against policy and probably won't ever be questioned except among those who are against "change" (doesn't mean what it sounds like). In fact, a lot of the problems of this wiki involve guidelines that are having highly specific exceptions being forced into them, even though those guidelines specifically say not to do that. Despatche (talk) 10:30, 10 April 2014 (UTC)
- i sincerely doubt that. so far, i have found it very hard to believe that anyone here would make the necessary decision of placeing "accuracy" over "convenience". i am convinced that the question even goes well beyond touhou wiki. i am given the impression that there never can be discussion and that any difference must come to blows, figuratively or not.
- i do not believe that i am acting in the same manner. i am more than willing to talk at any time, as i have tried to so many times before; i have been shut down every single time, or the situation has been twisted so that a single person may benefit. apparently, being wrong and flatly refusing to question what you do is a wonderful thing that we should all strive to be and to maintain. Despatche (talk) 07:42, 11 April 2014 (UTC)
About Len'en or something
Hi there. I've created a wiki dedicated to Len'en only, but I have some trouble with adding templates. Can you help me. Help with templates is much appreciated. --SakuraMiya (talk) 01:15, 8 September 2014 (UTC)
It's okay for the late reply
It's okay. The Len'en wiki is okay and I am an one-user army there. The information is being slowly passed to the Touhou wiki, so it's role its done. Thanks anyway. --SakuraMiya (talk) 18:44, 11 February 2015 (UTC)
Hey its me the one you told about the Spellcard guideline. Well i finally have screenshots with Reimu in Th15. So spellcard shots like this is okay? Spellcard