Welcome to Touhou Wiki! Please enjoy your stay, and we wish you many successful edits.
- Check out the most Recent changes to the Wiki, for a good idea on current editing work.
- Questions? You can ask at the central discussion page or on the talk page associated with each article, or post a message on my talk page. You can also chat with us directly on IRC in #touhouwiki, at irc.ppirc.net
- Need help? The Community Portal has an outline of the site, and pages to help you learn how to edit.
- Please sign in every time you edit, so that we can recognise you!
- Confused about Wiki editing? We have some general guidelines we like to follow.
We're glad to have a new member of the community!
Momiji 16:27, 15 December 2010 (PST)
- Also, I went ahead and merged your old account with your new one. Momiji 16:29, 15 December 2010 (PST)
- Danke. K 22:13, 15 December 2010 (PST)
Hello, I'm making a hub and I see you do not have a picture. No need to make one (although if you wish to, that's great), for I made 3 mysterious fairies to pick from! Choose between Fairy A, B, or C within 3 days, otherwise I'll have to pick one :P
Thanks for your time! ♥★♦ 00:15, 13 April 2012 (UTC)
1. Korean would be 한국어 2. Touhou wiki should come out to be "동방프로젝트 위키" 3. "Search Touhou Wiki" is "동방프로젝트 위키 내 검색" 4. Articles: "개의 문서". Seems like adding the counter for number of articles would be appropriate. DeltaSierra4 (talk) 05:56, 25 May 2012 (UTC)
- Got it, thanks! K (talk) 06:20, 25 May 2012 (UTC)
- Hello. I hope to change this, because we chose to name the Korean language '동방위키' in User talk:Mamizou#From Korean Touhou Wiki. So, I'd like to propose the following:
- "동방프로젝트 위키" (Touhou-Project Wiki) → "동방위키"(Touhou-Wiki)
- "동방프로젝트 위키 내 검색" (Search into Touhou-Project Wiki) → "동방위키에서 검색"(Search from Touhou-Wiki)
This is a test
Yo, I've used this page for lyrics teanslations for a while already but many songs still don't have lyrics. So I want to add lyrics myself to some of the music, but some don't have a page for me to edit haha. Was wondering how I can get permission to do so.
- I assume you are starting with Demystify BEAST? Let me create that page for you. ☢ Quwanti 10:44, 18 May 2013 (UTC)
New message bug
Like it's said, testing.
Well how can I start? Some time ago I received the functions of Sysop, since the bureaucrat is not there two years ago.
By following my usual issues, I saw that a function that use a lot on other wikis was not present for lack of extension the mediawiki which makes it functional, which is the RandomSelection extension (http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:RandomSelection), which provides the functionality of the use of <choose> and <option> tags
I wonder if there is way to study the feasibility of installing this extension for Touhou Wiki Portuguese
No more to treat, say goodbye here