Welcome to Touhou Wiki! Please enjoy your stay, and we wish you many successful edits.
- Check out the most Recent changes to the Wiki, for a good idea on current editing work.
- Questions? You can ask at the central discussion page or on the talk page associated with each article, or post a message on my talk page. You can also chat with us directly on IRC in #touhouwiki, at irc.ppirc.net
- Need help? The Community Portal has an outline of the site, and pages to help you learn how to edit.
- Please sign in every time you edit, so that we can recognize you!
- Confused about Wiki editing? We have some general guidelines we like to follow.
- Don't forget if you've just created your account, you have to wait 24 hours and make 1 edit before creating articles. See here for more info.
We're glad to have a new member of the community!
KyoriAsh 17:05, 4 February 2012 (UTC)
Since you are Chinese native, I'm glad to invite you to help for Chinese wiki if possible. Your help will be appeciated - KyoriAsh 09:16, 26 March 2012 (UTC)
Spell Card Images
First of all, thanks for helping out with some of the screenshots for DDC. It's nice to see someone else's screenshots up. Unfortunately, though, it looks like a lot of your screenshots have the player firing in them. This is against the policy (or so I've read) and so I think new versions of the files will be necessary. I'll get around to it soon, unless you would like to. You can look here if you want more information about the spell card guidelines.Flan27 (talk) 02:33, 28 May 2013 (UTC)
Hey, thanks man. It looks like most of them have new versions now. It can be pretty fun to try to get a good shot, don't you think? If you're going to upload more screenshots in the future, I have one more tip. All the spell cards are in categories for the different games that they're in. So, for example, all the DDC cards are in this category. To put an image into that category, you have to put "Category:Double Dealing Character Spell Cards" with two brackets on each side into the image's summary when you're uploading it. (Look in an image's edit page to see what I mean.) Anyways, I already put all of your images into the category, but I thought I'd tell you for future reference. Ah, and thanks again for the help.Flan27 (talk) 05:39, 28 May 2013 (UTC)