Don't worry, Nietz! I was happy to see your message on my User page, so I want to leave on my User Talk page your message, & my reply without a sentence noting where to put a message; record is rembrance. I'll do that if you don't mind it. --Masuo64 09:19, 15 September 2008 (UTC)
- No, I don't mind it. It's a good idea, please go ahead. --Nietz 14:42, 15 September 2008 (UTC)
Yo, Nietz! Just want to give thanks for filling in the missing doujins I left out in the comics section. Thanks! --Pirokoro 21:45, 17 May 2009 (UTC)
Hi, I was sifting through releases and noticed that on the Ichinose page, volume 4.5 is marked as untranslated. Like the others, this one was translated by [solelo] half a year ago (link here). Could you add it to the page? Theultramage 01:16, August 14, 2010 (UTC)
- Oops, I guess I missed because it wasn't in this list. Thanks for noticing. Nietz 23:05, August 14, 2010 (UTC)
Welcome to Touhou Wiki! Please enjoy your stay, and we wish you many successful edits.
- Check out the most Recent changes to the Wiki, for a good idea on current editing work.
- Questions? You can ask at the central discussion page or on the talk page associated with each article, or post a message on my talk page. You can also chat with us directly on IRC in #touhouwiki, at irc.ppirc.net
- Need help? The Community Portal has an outline of the site, and pages to help you learn how to edit.
- Please sign in every time you edit, so that we can recognise you!
- Confused about Wiki editing? We have some general guidelines we like to follow.
We're glad to have a new member of the community!
Momiji 06:09, 23 December 2010 (PST)
Corrupt picture in the zip file
The front cover of "Sweet Nightmare" in the zip file is corrupted. http://en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Coin-Locker$800#Sweet_Nightmare_.282009-08-15.29
- Thanks. Re-uploaded it. --Nietz 02:31, 27 June 2011 (UTC)
release dates next to names
I noticed that Template:ComicFDG template has a 'd' (undocumented, but I assume it stands for 'date'). Is this supposed to be the comic's release date, or something else?
I'm asking because I'm looking at the date on your last addition, which says "2011-05-08", and it doesn't match the date inside the doujin it references, which says "2011-03-13" on both the cover and colophon. If they are supposed to match, I can correct them when I encounter them from now on. Theultramage 22:23, 17 September 2011 (UTC)
- Ah, that was because March 13th was the day the book was expected to be released when it went to printing. But Reitaisai 8, that was supposed to happen that day, got rescheduled to May 8th because of the Great East Japan Earthquake in March 11th. I decided to put in the actual release date, but now I wonder if it wouldn't be less confusing to just use the written one. --Nietz 16:47, 18 September 2011 (UTC)
www.gensokyo.org and voile.gensokyo.org downed <13/10/2019>.
Dear Nietz. It's me arcrenciel, who work on doujin translation on voile. Both site are downed for a while. Are the group moving or, well, disband?