Welcome to Touhou Wiki! Please enjoy your stay, and we wish you many successful edits.
- Check out the most Recent changes to the Wiki, for a good idea on current editing work.
- Questions? You can ask at the central discussion page or on the talk page associated with each article, or post a message on my talk page. You can also chat with us directly on IRC in #touhouwiki, at irc.ppirc.net
- Need help? The Community Portal has an outline of the site, and pages to help you learn how to edit.
- Please sign in every time you edit, so that we can recognise you!
- Confused about Wiki editing? We have some general guidelines we like to follow.
We're glad to have a new member of the community!
Momiji 01:13, 11 March 2011 (UTC)
A message from an amateur Japanese speaker
Hi, this is Sukuna, the "wiki editor" you mentioned when trying to fix the mistakes a weakling like me made. It's not that I'm bad at handling a large amount of text, it's just that I barely know any Japanese (I'm trying to learn how to speak more Japanese) and I would like to use what I do know in order to help out. I also translate (or at least attempt to translate) other Japanese text on wiki such as Len'en's wiki and the simyukkuri dialogue files on One Yukkuri Place. Long story short, I finish when other people can't find the time to. I may not be the best at Japanese, heck, I might not be eligible to even be a wiki editor, but I still do the best that I can.
Thanks for understanding, I just wanted to help... (;w;)
Sukuna 10:33, 17 December 2015 (UTC)
- I was talking about the fact that I got a 405 Bad Gateway literally every time I tried to add a huge translation. I have nothing against you lmao Polaris (talk) 06:27, 20 December 2015 (UTC)
AFiEU book edit
I am currently working on a full book edit of Alternative Facts in Eastern Utopia: https://imgur.com/a/8C1vo
Work is progressing smoothly, but I won't be able to finish it as long as the rest of the articles are still left untranslated. Would you be interested in helping out with the final translation touches and proofreading? --Splashman (blub) (talk) 16:52, 10 March 2018 (UTC)