Welcome to Touhou Wiki! Please enjoy your stay, and we wish you many successful edits.
- Check out the most Recent changes to the Wiki, for a good idea on current editing work.
- Questions? You can ask at the central discussion page or on the talk page associated with each article, or post a message on my talk page. You can also chat with us directly on IRC in #touhouwiki, at irc.ppirc.net
- Need help? The Community Portal has an outline of the site, and pages to help you learn how to edit.
- Please sign in every time you edit, so that we can recognize you!
- Confused about Wiki editing? We have some general guidelines we like to follow.
- Don't forget if you've just created your account, you have to wait 24 hours and make 1 edit before creating articles. See here for more info.
We're glad to have a new member of the community!
KyoriAsh 11:33, 6 February 2012 (UTC)
- Thanks! I'm really into the Touhou music scene, so I hope I can help out there, rounding out romanizations and translations where I can. Shearscape 18:08, 6 February 2012 (UTC)
I should thank you for translation a lot of Buta-Otome songs lately. They're my favourite circle, and even got some cd's of them myself. I'm glad that thanks to you (and other people) I'm able to understand what they are saying! ☢ Quwanti 00:06, 29 November 2013 (UTC)
- No problem! I'm happy to help. Buta-Otome got me started in the Touhou scene, so I owe a lot to them. I've noticed your edits as well, and thanks for keeping an eye out for wiki formatting mistakes and the like -- I appreciate it! Shearscape (talk) 00:54, 29 November 2013 (UTC)
- Also, give Arknarok his fair credit too! He helped out a whole lot on NAIMAZE. Shearscape (talk) 00:59, 29 November 2013 (UTC)