Welcome to Touhou Wiki! Please enjoy your stay, and we wish you many successful edits.
- Check out the most Recent changes to the Wiki, for a good idea on current editing work.
- Questions? You can ask at the central discussion page or on the talk page associated with each article, or post a message on my talk page. You can also chat with us directly on IRC in #touhouwiki, at irc.ppirc.net
- Need help? The Community Portal has an outline of the site, and pages to help you learn how to edit.
- Please sign in every time you edit, so that we can recognize you!
- Confused about Wiki editing? We have some general guidelines we like to follow.
- Don't forget if you've just created your account, you have to wait 24 hours and make 1 edit before creating articles. See here for more info.
We're glad to have a new member of the community!
Momiji 05:30, 7 October 2011 (UTC)
Hi there! I'm flattered that you'd ask me, and I'd love to help.
Is there a place I can better stay in contact with you? I don't check this wiki every day unfortunately, and I feel it'd be easier to coordinate the project that way. If not that's fine too - I can definitely get myself to check the site a few times a day, no big deal.
To reiterate though I'd love to help, definitely.
Grimalkinii (talk) 16:35, 11 March 2018 (UTC)