White Names Spoiled Past/Story
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The English Transcript of White Names Spoiled Past.
The Japanese transcript has also been included in order to encourage fellow translators to chip in and make our translations more accurate/helpful.
- Prologue - The background story
- Music Comments - Music comments
- Staff Roll - Staff Roll
- Reimu and Tokubi's Scenario - Part 1 / Part 2
- Marisa and Shiragiku's Scenario - Part 1 / Part 2
- Sanae and Minayu's Scenario - Part 1 / Part 2
- Pre-Extra - Question screen and hint conversations for unlocking the extra stage
Like most Touhou games, each of the difficulty levels has a special name. Each level is named after a famous crime fiction protagonist or author.
|Kindaichi Level||Easy Mode|
|Edogawa Level||Normal Mode|
|Poirot Level||Hard Mode|
|Holmes Level||Lunatic Mode|
|Battler Ushiromiya Level||Extra Mode|
There are three stages in the main game, with several variations based on the player character and current loop, plus an Extra Stage.
|Prologue||神々の見解||The Gods' Opinions|
|Stage 1||波の皇帝と利用された策士||The Empresses of Waves and the Tactician they Used|
|Stage 2||霧の中の影と蛇||A Shadow and a Snake in the Mist|
|Stage 3||三者三様の見解||Three Parties with Three Opinions|
|Extra Stage||真実の行方を求めて||Seek the Whereabouts of the Truth|
A translation of NRT's spoiler guidelines, posted on the official development blog. With the release of the Extra Stage on Jan 24, 2015, these guidelines no longer apply, and are only preserved for posterity.
- All dialogue in the main story, including endings, can be publicly displayed. For those who want to enjoy the mystery without having to deal with the danmaku, a download of the Japanese transcript is available.
- Hints 6 and 7, which can be viewed on the Extra Stage screen, are considered spoilers.
- Please including a spoiler warning on any forum posts, livestreams, and video recordings that include theories.
- Don't flat-out spoil things like the culprit's name without first including your theory leading up to that point. When theorizing is included, please include a spoiler warning.
- Any comments on the developer blog that include theories or spoilers should please be kept to the White Names Spoiled Past index page, rather than other posts.
- If you have any questions or concerns about the spoiler guidelines, please post a comment on the above-mentioned index page.
- Guidelines for derivative works are basically the same as those for Riverbed Soul Saver and other games, as long as they don't include anything that states who the culprit is.
- The above guidelines will all be removed after the Extra Stage is released.